Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mixing synthetic urine and real urine?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Highimbaked420, Mar 26, 2013.

1. Hi, so I failed a drug test and my levels were through the roof. ("2294", not really sure what that means). So now I have to test every 10 days and the ones administering it obviously know if I were to pass with 0 in my urine after 10 days it would be sketchy. So my question if I mix synthetic urine and real urine will it lower my levels? Or will it fuck up the test? LET ME KNOW:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

TOKE ON

2. Mixing it wont help. Theyll see you mixed it and realize youre trying to cheat and fire you or something. Whatever anyway tell the piss test people in 10 days you will still pop for thc so they can test you all they want but its not physically possible for you to be clean in 10 days. Maybe 15-20. So tell them to expect dirty piss until then

3. Ive come to conclusion it will be about 22 days when I will be scheduled to do it. Should I just substitute at this point?

4. #4 takemehome, Mar 27, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2013
    I would. All my homies always pass piss tests with synthetic urine. If I felt like I was gonna get tested, pop, and get fired; id fake piss it till the end man. Tho if you wanna try to get clean its still a risk cuz I know some people need more than 22 days to get clean. So either way youre riskin it. Sounds like some bs youre in man sorry to hear

5. Hi. I called Spectrum Labs and spoke with the representative and you can mix synthetic urine with real urine for sure. Their is NO test to differentiate between real and synthetic.

What is important, is to make sure that the ratio (example 80/20) of synthetic to real is correct so that the amount of real urine that is dirty does not cause the test to fail.

6. that was my question, thanks for that. I just wanted it to have foam and smell like real urine. i'm going in tomorrow

7. I passed a drug test for a new job no problem by doing mostly fake, and adding some of mine to reach the line. I hadnt quit smoking at all prior, and had just smoked the night before. Im also the type to drink water all day everyday. But hadn't drank anything at all the morning of my test. Maybe I just got lucky but id say its fine. Worked for me.

• Like Like x 1
  8. I went yesterday and took a test I used mostly synthic urine and just alittle of my own and I'm super nervous I need this job

9. But I also quit smoking November 19 so it's been awhile for me

10. What happened? I need answers.

11. I got a question for you

12. I did the same thing but idk if I passed I did start work tho

13. I did the same thing it’s been two weeks and I did get the job so I think I’m good?