Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mixing synthetic and clean urine

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by AMD 64, Mar 10, 2013.

1. I already asked this is seasoned tokers but got a bunch of joking around and no answers at all.

I was not looking for a job but saw an ad for a job I would love to have.

I quit smoking as soon as I saw it but I got the job extremely quickly and must take a pre employment test tomorrow night. I will have only been clean for 8 days.

I had quick fix 5.7 and a clean friends urine. Nervously and stupidly I thought the best idea to pass would be to mix the 2 together. I thought it would give me the advantages of both. But now I think it was a terrible idea as I read one guy on a forum say it would ruin the synthetic.

Is that guy just talking out of his ass? It is it true?

My friend that gave me clean urine probably can't get me more by Monday unless he absolutely has to. I would really appriciate some advice.
    I know I'm stupid and got my own self into this mess.

2. I doubt it would ruin it, but honestly, i would use clean piss over synthetic.

3. When I saw the title and it just made me think, why waste synthetic urine if you already have some clean stuff?

4. I got the synthetic before the clean stuff. So when I got clean piss I poured some in to try to cover all the bases since I've heard synthetic doesnt always work.

5. I had a drug test yesterday and I haven't smoked since nov 19th I was afraid I was still dirty so I used mostly extream synthic urine and just alittle of mine because the lady was in the room with me and I had to make it seem like I put something in the cup what do you guys think

6. So what was the outcome?

7. I wish OP would post results of this experiment.

8. Passed start monday

• Like Like x 1