Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mixing stuff with piss

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Pimpmyhoe2005, Sep 2, 2009.

1. Does anyone know what you could mix with piss to pass a dt ? Also would you pass if you used dog piss or does it have to be human

2. might I ask how you would go about collecting dog piss?

3. if its one of those 5 panel cup tests you can get away with using anything that doesnt have thc metabolites haha...tea+apple juice; friends piss; dog piss (idk how you getting this one);

4. K does anyone know what I could mix with piss so I can pass the test and how much

5. Shit in the cup. No really, just shit in the cup.

6. This.

7. A note that says"fuck off, im not taking this test."
    That should make you pass with flying colors`

8. Ive passes a HOME DRUG TEST (not lab, they test for bleach i belive) by mixing 6 or 7 drops of bleach with the sample. Be careful though, when the bleach and the urine mix, they make bubbles. My mom never said anything to it though (VERY suprising)

9. That was probably chlorine gas from the bleach+ammonia combo. Nice.

10. lolz at the deadliness

11. bleach and ammonia create MUSTARD GAS! not chlorine gas

12. mustard gas is the common name for chlorine gas :)

13. #14 mrroboto23, Sep 2, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 2, 2009
    No, it creates chlorine gas. Although a chlorinating agent is used to produce mustard gas, you can't make it from bleach and ammonia.

Mustard gas is a sulfur mustard, chlorine gas is chlorine gas. Not the same, and they have very different effects and properties.

14. psh, now you're splitting hairs, they were both used as biological weapons, so there xD i want a nug right now :( +rep for being correct

15. Interesting. Ill try bleach from and eye dropper on a test today =]

16. you must've missed the last 5 posts where they said that it was dangerous, huh?

17. Ha, it's cool bro. Thanks.

18. It's really not that dangerous, there's not much ammonia in urine. It might irritate your throat if you stuck your face right up in it, but why the fuck would you do that, anyway?

19. #20 420cannabis420, Sep 3, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 3, 2009

AHA, my mom smelled my piss at the time because she thought it was soda. And was sitting there for 5 minutes holding the stick to my piss for a while. Jack shit happened, so your right, its generally safe. But it is VERY obvious that there is a chemical reaction happening if you put bleach in it, so I wouldn't try it.