Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mixing Some Herbs...spliffs?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by confused-individual, Jun 6, 2014.

1. So I was about to roll up something. The problem is I've been rolling spliffs with tobacco more than I'd like to. I really enjoyed the different taste the tobacco gave, but of course would rather not roll with it every time. Any one have any recommendations on what to mix in with my bud that will bring a different, but pleasant flavor? Some conventional tea perhaps? Or would ya'll advise against the use of conventional tea?

thanks.

2. There's certain herbs you can mix but to be honest I think they all taste like shit. If you want to use less bud, I'd say make a bigger crutch (use a long business card or something) to pack in less. Works well.

3. I enjoy mullein leaf look it up and try it. Super cheap and not impossible to roll like most others

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

lets make the choice pretty clear then...

tobacco does nothing to help you , nothing at all, it only kills you and other people unlucky enough to inhale the second hand smoke.

so, there are the choices
    1. kill yourself and others by smoking tobacco\t
    2. don't smoke tobacco

I really hope you at least think of others and decide to not smoke tobacco.

5. #5 BurnAFewDown, Jun 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2014
    You are so judgmental against tobacco users. Yes, we all know it kills. Get off your high horse and let ppl do what they want. It's their life not yours.