Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mixing other herbs with bowl of green?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by muthafukusernames, May 18, 2015.

1. When I was at my  dispencasy the guy was working on joints fulla weed mixed with other herbs I forget what herb he mentioned but it sounded amazing I gotta go back and ask him about this. I HELLA WANNA TRY IT IF HE MADE EM

2. One time I was in rehab for a reason that I will not elaborate on and I made a friend in there. I would hang out in his room and it had a balcony. long story short I picked up a cigarette habit and a few months in another dude comes along and hes all about getting high but we're in rehab. so my friend rolls up a joint of oregano and we convince this guy that we're getting high. and granted he's messed up on over prescribed medication already but i'm just playing it off actually taking a few real drags of an oregano joint. I did not get high. Granted I felt a little stupid afterwards but I think it was more because I just smoked oregano lol. anyway all that led to a lot of drama between everyone and a blackout which meant separation of the group.

oregano's not a drug and not to be used for any substitution as a method of getting high. neither is paprika if I had to make an educated guess.