Mixing nutes

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by jennybunny, Sep 11, 2012.

1. hello ok my question is i have the 3 part GH nutes and am wanting to use sensi. Now can i use these together? is it recommended? Thanks

2. I use the floragro system. I find with these systems yes you should mix them. Though the best way to find out would be on the bottle.

It should have a guide that you can follow, I find that they all have a "base" that you mix into the water first, than you mix in the others.

For mine the mix is: FloraMicro > FloraGro > FloraBloom

Hope this helps.

3. I think she's talking about adding an additional nute into the mix

why are you wanting to use sensi? do you know what it does specifically? do you know what the nutes you're using each do specifically?

4. Ah if that's the case, I'm not sure on mixing two separate nutes.

5. If your using a 3 part system those are your base nutrients. Sensi Bloom and Grow are there own.

Base Nutrients are generally sold as a 3 part system or a 2 part. In reference to Sensi they have a set for grow and bloom. Sensi Grow A+b and Bloom A+B. You use the A + B bottle together.

Adding more base nutes on top of base nutes will achieve you nothing.

6. right, no see i have left over GH 3 part but i want to try the sensi line now for a new grow but dont want to just throw away the GH 3 part. Was seeing if there was a way to use them together but prob not i guess right

7. n is n

p is p

k is k

doesn't matter the label, just as long as you give your plants the correct amounts, IMO

8. Use your GH first. Then move on to your Sensi.