Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mixing mids with dank?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by PatrickTheToker, Jan 12, 2009.

1. I've got some dank and some mids right now, and was thinking about smoking a bowl of mids then a bowl of the dank. Would this be a waste?

Am I better off just smoking the dank and saving the mids for when I'm out of dank?

Thanks.

Happy Toking.:smoke:

2. Smoke the dank, save the mids.

3. For over a decade I have been told it is a faux pas to do so; but I personally have no problem with mixed greens and when my dank supply was limited I always mixed them together.

4. na dude go ahead at mix em man.

i'd do exactly what you were thinkin.

smoke the mids till you've got a nice buzz.
    and then smoke a bowl of dank. you'll enjoy it 10 fold over the mids. awesome taste. awesome buzz. way enjoyable.

5. so thats 1 person for the dank, and 2 people for mixing it.

Anyone else?

6. Well, I'd rather just smoke the dank or smoke the dank then the mids. I think if you smoked the mids and then the dank, that would take away from the quality of the dank. You would get a little high from the mids and then you really wouldn't notice the high from the dank coming on to you. It would be better to smoke the dank first at least and enjoy those effects. Either way you'll get toasted, so toke up bro.

7. I would mix em

8. smoke a bowl of mids. then smoke a bowl of the dank just so you can remind yourself how much better that shit is, haha

9. Smoke it all in one sitting dude.

Get fuckkeddd

10. just make sure to do mids before dank, or the poor smoke of the mids, at least from what i've heard, can lessen your high if you smoke the dank first.

11. i add a sprinkle of dank to my mids sometimes, just to make them stronger and better.

12. if you need to make it last, you wanna use the good stuff but in small amounts. Sometimes when I only have mids I add tabacco from blacks to my weed. A little something always helps:smoke:

13. Depending on what kind of mids and dank we're talking about.

If there's a big difference in quality, I would probably just smoke the mids. Stash the dank for some special occasions (With friends etc...)

Elend.

14. I hear ya

15. smoke a halfbowl of each

16. i heard that ur supposed 2 put mids at the bottom of the bowl, and the dank on top, because the mids get the resin built up and they smoke better. IdK, i think a few times i smoked a blunt with mixed bud, but good bud not mids

17. by the way, when u say mids, im assuming its some decent mids. If its some dirt then it might give u a headache

18. I ended up just smoking some of the dank, and saving the mids. Yea, its good mids, not no dirt.

19. Smoke both. More is better, as log as it isn't shwag

20. Personally, I'd smoke the mids and save the dank. I find that dank takes a little less to get you at the desired high. From my point of view you are making your bud last as long as possible by smoking the mids and saving the dank.

If there is no issue of needing to stretch your stash out for as long as possible, do what makes you feel happiest. If mixing bowls makes you happy, do it! :)