Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mixing kief with scrapings?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by stonerpunname, Jan 16, 2012.

1. I'm not exactly an apprentice smoker but this a particularly noobish question (if it's been asked before then i apologize and will delete the thread)
    I have a good little pile of pipe scrapings, which are disguisting as we all know to smoke, but i also have about 3 times as much pure kief that i've been smoking. would it be a bad idea just to throw them together and smoke that? im not sure how it would taste or if it would be even worth the possibility of ruining my yummy kief :eek:

2. Should be fine, back in the days lol I'd put it on top of my resin cones if I was hanging out and it's better than res alone !