Mixing jungle juice

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by BuRnNwHiTeRhiNo, Oct 1, 2011.

1. #1 BuRnNwHiTeRhiNo, Oct 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2011
    My Dude just dropped some sexy young ladies off. Some Strawberry Cough and 1 G13 x skunk.
    So i just set up a 5 bucket recirculating system and am new to this. So the question is i set up 15 gallons in buckets and want to make sure i don't put in to much nutes. Clones are 6 to 8 inches nice roots. Don't have ppm tester and just using ph test kit with drops and little container for sample water.
    what would water to nutes mix be for 15 gallons and how much for 1 gal of three stage jungle juice?
    THe ml/100L is whats messing me up? thanks for any help

advanced nutrients.jpeg

2. About 350 ml in a gallon give or take 1 ml is a tablespoon.. I would do 1 and a half to two tablespoons a gallon..

3. Well good lookin from the 330. appreciate someone tryin to help.

Advanced nutrients website has a nute calculator. But what it says and what we are figureing are two different numbers by 100 ml. Not sure how they are getting there numbers off there site but doesn't seem to match what bottle says?

got one done from bottle formula which if we did right comes out high as hell?
    Off of chart above we figured out
    our calculations AN's veg feed chart non ph perfect formula
    Grow =15.05 ml per gal Grow= 3.78
    micro= 10.03 ml per gal Micro= 3.78
    bloom= 75.23 ml per gal Bloom= .726

Anybody good at math?:confused:

4. dilluted our formula with 2.5 gallons till i can talk to AN's tech support tomarrow. Plants arn't yellowing but look a little dry?

Buckets are set to water 30 mins on 30 mins off light only on 450 watts temps hot staying about 78* humidity at 40. I guess there holding up to the nutes? lol i need to start indoor noob Journal