Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mixing indica and sativa

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by McMi11er, Aug 3, 2011.

1. I'm curious as to what would the high be like if you put both indica and sativa weed in a bowl together and smoked it? I have some of both right now and want to know if the highs you'd get from an indica strain and a sativa strain would sort of mix together. Thanks for any input! :bongin:

2. It's great man

3. mah nigguh S0ur.

always withthe short and simple answers!

aahaha..

thats the way to do it rite?

with that said..

its DEFINITELY GOIN TO BE GREEAAAT! (tony the tiger voice).

4. #4 S0UR, Aug 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Lol. Sometimes I have a lot to say, other times it's one or two words. Either way I always try my best to help people to the best of my ability so... :)

5. Just try it and then you tell us

6. could be great.. or you could die

7. dude, a lot of cannabis is hybrid anyways. so you most likely already felt the mixture.

8. Yea like Camram said its rare to get a pure sativa or pure indica.

now if you had 2 types of bud that were mostly one side or the other thats pretty good. Like a kush and durban poison

9. I tried it I mixed durban poison and purple urk you get a good sativa high for the first 15 minutes then you get a nice indica high without losing any of the sativa high.

10. You will...DIE!!:cool:

11. 10x more brain damage, chronic munchies, kidney failure, and 256% more likely to turn you homosexual if you have a predisposition to being homosexual :)

I'm kidding obviously
    You'll just get higher

12. you'll be feelin reaaaal nice man

13. most definitely bruh.

i always see you helpin out..

and i always see you when i hit "NEW POST"

and for some reason!! my post is always under yours!..

im not even gonna lie..

sometimes i wait for someone else to post when i see your the last to do so..

hahahaha...

got me feelin like a stalker.. without tryna be one..

thought id share that with you.

and everyone else thats goin to be reading this.

14. Like a hybrid? lol

15. More like a hybird. (drum roll) haha sorry it just had to be done.

16. Solid high, because if they are both pure indicas and sativas, you can some what control the dosages...

Either way, I use to do that. I would buy an 1/8th of trainwreck for $20 (sativa) and pick up top self kush from the club. I'd put the trainwreck on the bottom and just put a little bit of the dank indica on top just to it is not purely sativa. I would say for the price, the $35 I spent on bud, would last longer than a top self 1/8th.

17. I don't want to be that guy but I don't think Trainwreck is a pure sativa.

18. i like doing that instead of picking up hybrids.