Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mixing Herbs?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Jackman6123, Mar 28, 2010.

1. Well, I still have a few nugs from my last purchase and I am picking up an 8th tonight. What I am wondering is if I should finish off my last purchase first, mix the two or any other suggestions? all input appreciated

2. If their differant strains of weed i would mix em, combinding weed is allway a fun thing to do.

3. I usually try the new pickup when I get it just to make sure it's cool. I usually don't mix them, but there's no rule that says you can't. I usually finish the old stash before I start on the new based solely on the assumption that the new stuff is fresher than the old stuff. I know people that have many different strains on hand and smoke them for different effects but I'm not rich like that.

You do what makes you happy.

4. I'd try the new strain and based on those effects compared to the other strain combine them. Sometimes though some strains are so strong they're nice to have them separately and individually.