Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mixing Herb Help!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by misstokesalot, Feb 15, 2009.

1. I would like to know a few things about your mix.

1.) Why do people mix mary jane and tobacco?
    2.) What's the best kind of tobacco to mix with your weed?
    3.) What's the ratio you should mix with your pot and tobacco? 3 pot to 1 cigarette?

2. 1) to streatch your weed if you want to save money/extend the time in which you buy more if your dealer is getting pretty dry
    2) its your preference.
    3) also your preference, but i like to do 30/70 tobacco/weed if i have to mix.

3. exactly what the man above me said

also you can try toasting you tabacco to have a better flavor

4. thanks. :]
    about the kind of tobacco, should i use rolling tobacco or can i use cigarette tobacco? i recently used cigarette tobacco and it really dried it out. will rolling tobacco make it smoother and keep it moist?

5. Do you already smoke tobacco regularly? If not then i dont suggest mixing. If so.... I'll stand back and let other people talk :)

6. If you smoke cigs, use the kind you smoke. I suggest not using rolling tobacco, i've had bad experiences with it, but that might just be my own doing.