Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mixing CBD oil and weed???

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by n30, Dec 26, 2018.

1. Hey, all! Just managed to smuggle some CBD oil across the border today =D
    Now, I've been thinkin about using it the normal way, but to be honest...I wanna do something else. Can I mix it with weed and smoke it? Can I lace my cigarettes with it? I don't wanna use it for cooking, it's too expensive for that, man, and my dog would probably sit there and stare at me when I eat...with those big, suffering eyes...man, my dog would get more CBD than me! So..can I mix it with some weed or hash I have lying around? Like put a couple of drops on top of some hash, and just light it up?
    Appreciating answers.

2. It's not legal where you are? Many countries/states it's legal because the
    THC% is too low to actually get you high.

I hope we're talking about the same thing.
    Maybe I'm misunderstanding your post.

My wife uses CBD oil. She puts six drops under her tongue once a day. Grant it, there are different brands with various CBD/THC levels and probably different types of substances they mix in it.

You realise it's not going to get you a buzz right?

I always make a little bit of oil from a small percent of my harvest (high THC, low CBD)
    I only smoke oil on Fridays now because I found out that smoking any type of oil is VERY bad for your lungs (Google "popcorn lung")

That said, my oil is pure cannabis oil without any type of additives. I would never smoke any oil without knowing exactly what's in it. I seriously doubt those over the counter CBD tinctures are meant to be smoked rather, ingested.

Sent from my HUAWEI MT7-L09 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Agree Agree x 1

3. CBD is legal in most places since it doesn't get you high so there was no need to smuggle it lol, you can literally buy the stuff online..

4. Not here I'm afraid. I live in a very cannabiphobic country. Anything with "cannabis" in it is seen as illegal...all the neighbouring countries have it in health-stores and shit though, so it's just my country being weird to be honest. Maybe it'll be legal in 10-20 years.

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. The one I got contains everything in the juicy cannabis plant except for THC itself. And I know I'm not gonna get buzzed, I just...wanted to try it to be honest. Will it destroy the effects from THC?

6. Damn that sucks you can buy anything from cdb capes to actual buds here online :laughing:

7. You got no idea how lucky you are...I'd kill for such an availability. I feel like a criminal just for getting my sister her medication.

• Informative Informative x 1
  8. I've never tried it tbh man it costs more then what weed does.. people want £40 for 3.5gs an 8th of weed only costs £20/£25 :laughing:

9. Yeah, I know. It really hurt my wallet yesterday, but my sister gets psychotic now and again due to some previous drug-usage. I hadn't smoked weed for like 10 years prior to getting her some afghan to settle her down (which turned her into a COMPLETELY normal person for an amount of time). She disliked the "high" from the afghan, finding it too sedative (she prefers being high as a kite), so I got her the second best thing: CBD oil. Hopefully the benefits without the sedation. I find it hard not to try some myself now that I've got some on hand though =P.
    Not gonna lie, if I was busted for getting my sister some natural medication that ACTUALLY works, I'd spend my time in a cell laughing at the poor idiots who can't see the plant for what it is: medicine.
    As I said, the country here is completely broken, and nothing makes sense at all here. Right now she's on some medications giving her massive paranoia...we're talking mega-paranoia. She's convinced there are snipers on the rooftops trying to take her out...that's how bad the "meds" the doctors are giving her are...the only "side-effect" (desired effect for me) from the afghan is some sleepiness and general wellbeing. Can you imagine how stupid this country is? They're literally causing people pain instead of giving people something that's well-tolerated, that actually works! They claim "We haven't done enough studies"...I know one thing they haven't studied enough: Their own medication! There are already studies out there showing the massive healing properties of cannabis!
    Ok, this turned into a very long rant, sorry =(.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Back when I was a kid I used to smoke CBD weed all the time. We called it mexi and it usually came in a 3 or 5 lb brick. Now that I know CBD SUCKS, I smoke chronic. If I wanna get all weird feeling and tired I'll go CBD, but otherwise eff that, THC is where is at.

11. What do you mean weird feeling? Are you referring to the "body-high"? The nice, cozy warm feeling? The heavy eyelids?

12. Oh, that's what CBD does for you. Well for me I get anxiety and paranoia when I ingest CBD. After a fat dab, tested way low CBD >1%, i'm fine. Funny how different body chemistry changes affects of chemicals in the body.

13. Damn! Sorry for you, man. How's a 1 cbd to 3 THC ratio for you?

14. Commercial CBD oil is mostly added oil, it has little actual CBD so it isn't appropriate for smoking. I've mixed it with my RSO and of course I couldn't tell any difference no matter how much CBD oil I added.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Fuck that. I'm just stickin with my hash then.

• Like Like x 1
  16. I seriously doubt it. Actually, it might even help with anxiety that some people encounter when using. Sounds like you're in an Asian country. Most European countries are CBD legal.

My daughter lives in South Korea and anything to do with cannabis is highly illegal, Including CBD.

Sent from my HUAWEI MT7-L09 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. Nah man...I'm from NORWAY(!!!). I think that's even worse tbh.