Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mixing booze in with your pot?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Kakanth, Nov 17, 2008.

1. So, just for shits and giggles, i mixed some spiced rum into my pot. waiting for it to dry. was this a waste of perfectly good booze, or will this be fuckin' amazing?

2. It was a waste of good weed.

3. one of the dumbest things ive ever heard of

and ive heard some pretty dumb things

and by the way your asking and since your "waiting" for it to dry...i doubt it was just for shits nd giggles

4. What about that dude who rolled his around in blueberry juice?

5. alright, so if everyone's done being a dick, wanna tell me why it's a bad idea?

6. THC gets leached by alcohol....hope that wasnt sailor jerry 92 proof man.

and smoking alcohol? WTF? smoke the actualherb, then drink your shots. same effect?

7. just plain dumb . why wait for you're weed to dry out nd hope that something "fucking amazing" will happen.

just drink the spiced rum and smoke the weed

8. It would alter the taste of it a little, but offer no other benefits. If for some reason you hote the taste of your weed then do it, but the alcohol will evaporate before it has a chance to even get near a flame. So if you feel like wasting good bud and good rum then go for it.

9. and also this might be dumb but i thought if you lit alcohol on fire it would ignite and cause a flame. lol

i was jsut imagining him sparking a blunt and the whole thing going up in flames

10. rofl. this was a good idea. smoke it.

11. Roll a blunt then coat that in alcohol next time.

12. lmao i wanna see someone do that =]

13. just make green dragon

14. nah, roll a blunt and coat it in codeine or promethazine syrup

booze and weed just gives you the spins anyway

15. Ya not the best of ideas.... Lets hope it was regs

16. just smoke a bowl then take shots man :smoke:

17. i had a friend that tried this once

and i just slugged him in the arm

cause i wanted to smoke it

....atleast you learned your lesson

but hay maybe we are all wrong...and your on to somthing

ppl doubted noah when he told ppl about the flood

look where it got them

18. doesnt sound like a good idea. and i doubt the spiced rum is high enough proof to catch fire anyway, of anything you wont be able to light it until it dries if you put it on a blunt