Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mixed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TomAgainst, Aug 27, 2014.

1. So I wanted to try some weed and my mate said he could pick some up for me. For $20 (aus) he got me this bag of shake, which I've now learnt you probably shouldn't be buying pre-grinded weed because it's sketchy.
    I've never seen weed in person let alone had a chance to smell it so I'm just curious if my mate got ripped off with mixed shit or if it's legit? It has a very bitter smell and tastes like shit when smoked haha (maybe because I'm new). I've gotten red eyes from a couple bowls but haven't exactly felt much different, although I've heard most people don't get hight their first few times.
    I'm most likely going to try cook the rest this weekend while I wait for another bag from a different dealer I have lined up. Cheers.

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1409127677.171207.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1409127695.683748.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1409127714.658294.jpg

2. Looks like weed, maybe mixed with some sort of spice.. sketchy. I feel bad for all you aussie fellas, seem to be gettin some shady deals

3. That looks like spice bro

Sent from my SM-G900T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Damn. Ah well, live and learn hey.

5. looks like grinded low mids to me. yall have it rough down there lol

6. Ground up mids yummy

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Grasscity Forum..grabba dabba goo