mixed signals

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by swy, Jun 16, 2011.

1. tl;dr i met this guy through a mutual friend and he gave me his number...we texted a bunch for a few weeks then hung out and texted some more. then we didn't talk for a while, then he texted me asking if i wanted to hang out on his days off. we were gonna hang out that night but he said he was too tired. he never texted me those days. like wtf why would you ask someone to hang out if you didnt want to?? he seemed really interested and idk. so i called him out and he said he had emotional problems to figure out blah blah and he needed time. so i was like ok thats cool. that was like 2 weeks ago. he texted me yesterday saying hey and i answered and then he never replied? wtf is this guy just a dipshit or what? should i even bother? i'm socially inept and i've been in one relationship soooo idk

2. You're drunk.
    Your tl;dr was misleading.

3. soooooo help meee before i die alone

4. That guy sounds like a moron find another.

5. Sounds like he doesn't want. I would say he's just cool, but the emotional problems and needing time blah blah part tells me he isn't ready for a relationship of any sort, with you for sure at least.

On another note, do you all ever get that feeling like you've posted in too many of one type of thread (in this case sex, love, & relationships) all in a row and you feel something's amiss?

6. Ya i agree sound like hes trying to act "cool" you know like real casual about it, But the emotional problems make me think hes just a bitch (no offense to all you bitches...... I mean people with emotional problems:D)

ya i know that feel, there was a time where i posted like 100 min a row in only the general and real life stories. I remember there was one guy maybe it was chicken? but probably not anyway he ran this bitch for a while he made a comeback post and was pissed that somebody didn't remember him haha.

7. Stop worrying about it. He is not worth it if he is not able to man up and hang out with you. Just move on.

8. I really dont see whats so crazy or hard to understand here...Obviously OP this dude doesnt want to hangout with you one way or another, drop him like a bad habit and keep on lookin :period:

9. Hes either lying or hes a little bitch.

...Either way?