Mixed Drinks w/ Vodka

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by ACole420, Jan 22, 2010.

1. So my brother was given a litre bottle of Absolute Vodka by his boss because his boss doesnt drink. So we figured we would polish it off tonite.

So my questions boxers/boxettes is what mixed drinks should we make with the vodka?

We were gonna make vodka sours. I know about vodka and cranberry. Can't drink screwdrivers anymore after a bad night one time. Other than that tho I kno no other mixed vodka drinks.

Any help would be appreciated and I know I could have just googled it but I'd rather see what you all would make.

2. I'm fairly certain this rule applies to almost all alcohol.

Take a liquid that you enjoy drinking, and mix it with your alcohol. Of course some liquids like milk are less desirable, but almost any juice or soda that you already like will make for a good mixed drink.

3. Minute maid frozen drinks works for me when Im mixing with Absolut.:wave:
    [​IMG]

4. high im chris has it, sometimes ill add a stick of cinnamon to a bottle of clear booze if its cheap, serve it chilled on 2 cubes. you dont gotta do all that for absolut though.

5. I dont drink vodka that much because the shit is nasty, only kind i will drink is Goose but it is still nasty as fuck.... I used to know a guy that would have big ass partys almost every week & he would put 2 gallons in a big ass cooler with a little button to pour it & mixed it with a shitload of big red & some kind of other shit, they called it Bubble gum... I drank it one time there was no taste of the vodka, but It would get you drunk as shit...

6. Dont use apple juice yuck. I still cant drink vodka beacause of it.

7. I dont like vodka that much, i only drink it if im already drunk, even then i mix it with red bull so yeah like whatever, Red Bull/other energy drink.

8. This. Get an energy drink or two, mix it up. They already sell premade RockStar Vodka's, they're pretty awesome in my opinion.

9. Premade ones? thats sounds epic, i have to get my hands on some.

10. #12 Anubis578, Jan 22, 2010
    Last edited: Aug 15, 2018
    ---

11. #13 spacecrusin, Jan 22, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2010
    This is 'simply' the best lemonade for Vodka!!! Also try the limeade... The decision is simple!!!

[​IMG]

12. Sip it straight over ice.

13. Yep, I'm not sure if it's a canada only thing, but it's made by RockStar so i'd assume they're in the US or UK too. I enjoy them way too much lol.

14. i doubt ill get them in the uk, ill have to order some online :|, ah imma look for it now.

15. I like to drink vodka with Ice, or anything. That's why is the superior beverage :D

I mix it with anything but energy drinks. Something about thinning my blood while speeding up my heart rate skeeves me out.

16. Yeah you probably won't be able to get them in the UK but ROCKSTAR Original if you wanna see.

17. ive got a mate in canada so ill see if he can send me a couple, are theye easily available in canada?

18. They're in almost every liquor store I've been to in Manitoba, Saskatchewan, alberta and BC.