Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mixed buds

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by e0k2i4m, Jan 29, 2017.

1. Does anyone have an opinion on mixing different strains/sourced buds to smoke?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. you mean make a salad to smoke ,yep its a great way to smoke mixing different strains ,,,try it its good to experiment by mixing the weed ,,mac

• Like Like x 3
  3. Yes, it's called a salad. I love to make hybrid salads. They are so fun. A bud of sativa and a bud of indica in the grinder and then roll that up mmmmmmm good!

• Like Like x 3
  4. #4 monavi1989, Jan 29, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 29, 2017
    Ive mixed 5 strains 3 strains and two strains nowadays i prefer it lol

Sent from my E5823 using Grasscity Forum mobile app
    Only way i get high high sometimes shit mids round my parts lol

• Like Like x 4
  5. so there you are eOk214m(strange name) grasscoty does the same so it most be good to do lol ,,,mac

• Like Like x 2
  6. iv never heard the term salad, Iv always thought of them as a cocktail

• Like Like x 2
  7. I almost exclusively make salads when I grind up some new herb. I like to try a new strain straight the first time, but after that I go crazy mixing stuff together.

• Like Like x 5
  8. Yeah its called a "cocktail spliff" round my parts too but the basic people in my ends dont even kno about it they just about kno about weed pound cake lol

Sent from my E5823 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. A spiff is a paper rolled joint with a little tobacco in it. Lol

10. #10 TheDirectorOfATHF, Feb 27, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 27, 2017
    Blue Cheese/God Bud and Green Crack/Death Star are my favorite salads. The former makes dubstep, aggrotech and bass-heavy hip hop sound fucking amazing, while the latter makes Industrial (particularly Death Grips, early KMFDM and Ministry) sound fucking awesome. Both are tingly as fuck too.

11. #11 Buzzer777, Feb 27, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 27, 2017
    I always like a homemade salad. I applied this simple logic to concentrates as well and mix them for full flavor and effects! I call it "rounding out my high" Grasscoty makes joints like I mix bong bowls! The attached shows the number of different concentrates on hand + I always have my own homemade rosin salad mixes! I wonder if this is how growers decide what strains to mix!!!
    Then it really gets crazy. Medicate with the concentrate since it hits so fast and then smoke a bowl of mixed flower...where was I ?:p

Attached Files:

• Dab.jpg
      Dab.jpg
      File size:
      68.8 KB
      Views:
    • Like Like x 3
  12. Speaking of which, I tried some Headband/White Rhino with something I think was called Blue Mountain Shatter smeared on top on my last birthday. I also had 40mg of Vyvanse (I take that for my ADHD, not recreationally) and a couple shots of whiskey in my system. Needless to say, I tripped the fuck out for a few minutes. It started with the most insane couch-lock I have ever experienced- I felt like this cat:
    [​IMG]
    It wasn't actually life threatening of course, but it felt like it. After that passed, I had a pretty fun night actually.

13. It might just be because I smoke so much but I don't really feel different effects from different stuff. I'm a mixer for sure. I still try them individually to get the flavor profile though. Got a mix of gdp and a green crack derived something or other atm. Tasted bomb!

Attached Files:

• Mad.png
      Mad.png
      File size:
      9.5 KB
      Views:
  15. The grav labs piece on the side looks interesting. Is that a bong?

16. I've never tried different green combinations, however, I have mixed green with Hash before and quite like it.

17. It is a bubbler with a built in perc...I dropped the matching GL 14mm bowl, luckily I had a few spares. Also have a Quartz Banger that I use sometimes when my Daily Driver rig is soaking...Yeah, That piece is cleaned easily so weed smell never gets in my way. I just hate using the torch!

• Like Like x 1
  18. I once had eighteen strains I saved over time of going to the dispensary. Decided to put one tiny piece of each strain in a grinder... ground it up , packed in bong. Got unbelievably medicated, not sure I'd do it again but it was quite the ride.

19. I like mixing when fishing, most of the time I just use the strain that best fits my medicinal need. I like getting buzzed, but I really enjoy when the pain goes away.

20. Just finished a salad of Jupiter Og & SFV Og. Followed by a small bowl of Blue Dream. Love mixing strains.

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk