Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mix dirty and clean urine for test?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by nikole94, Dec 15, 2017.

1. Hey all,

I'm new here but I'm looking for advice. I took a preemployment drug test for a new job this morning. I am a daily smoker, about a joint (maybe a gram?) Per day. I used my boyfriend's clean pee for substitution but I was a little short and topped it off with my own (very dirty) pee. I got about 60 ml of his perfectly clean pee and maybe 10ml of my very dirty pee. Do you think I have a chance still to get this job?

I know I screwed up by not submitting the sample a little "short," but I really want to know about this job. It's a lab test, and the sample was split between two vials.

Thanks!!!

2. I think you will not pass the test but I hope you do x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 1

3. You'll fail the test that's like saying if i mix a shot of Vodka with a pint of coke will it still have alcohol in it.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. You should pass. They need to detect a certain ammount of thc in the pee for it to pass. You should be fine

Sent from my SM-G950F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Most tests test for around 50ng/ml of the metabolite and it's nothing for daily smokers to have 1000ng/ml or more. So let's just say he's at 1000ng/ml, mixed w/ 50% clean he's still at 500ng/ml..75%clean/25%dirty=250ng/ml. Unless he literally put a drop of dirty urine and a decent amount of clean in the test chances are the mixture is way to high still to fall under the 50ng/ml.

To say he should be fine is to give false hope.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. I just did a drug test today. I used a clean urine but wasn’t enough and was scared and end up filling with my dirty urine. I have a gut feeling I failed. Which is understandable. Did you fail or pass the drug test. Just curious, because noone updates their results.

7. You probably tainted the results. None if us know for sure