Mitt Romney is one uptight sonofabitch

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Ignatius Cock, Jun 7, 2012.

1. [​IMG]

Mitt Romney Once Harangued a Neighbor for Smoking Pot, Then Called the Cops - Hit & Run : Reason.com

2. I can't believe I was almost going to vote for that prick, screw politics I'm never going to vote.

3. I cant believe you were either, even before this article.

4. Not only is he a plutocrat, hes a dick too.

I mean, anyone could get along with anyone of a different political view... there are probably some really cool fascists out there.

but no, he's got to go out and actually be the dick that his political views support.

asshole.

5. Haha I would blow smoke right at his face.

6. I would love for that prick to confront me......

7. Fuck Mitt Romney.

/thread

8. [quote name='"jmick"']I would love for that prick to confront me......[/quote]

That's what I'm thinking. This isn't new news to me, I've always known Romney is an uptight shithead.

9. fuck Mitt Romney.

10. #10 TheDankery, Jun 7, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2012
    In the days of my youth, we smoked on the beach now and then. It was kinda stupid, but still... good times. Good times.

Man, Romney is totally square. He's like something out of a cartoon, a living caricature of every negative stereotype ever conceived of rich people. I bet he was like WHAT IS THAT SKUNK ODOR? HEY SIR. PUT OUT THE REEFER. DON'T YOU KNOW THAT IS ILLEGAL? I'M CALLING THE AUTHORITIES AT ONCE, LONGHAIR!

Romney is so stiff. He's almost robotic.

11. ok...but we need to know...is he the giant douche or the turd sandwich...or is he BOTH?

[​IMG]

fuck it...vote for Cthulhu...

12. "Corporations are people too"

-Mitt Romney

.................you fucking bastard

13. one of the biggest crooks in the US is ratting out weed smokers..

you can't make this shit up

14. I thought Mormons were supposed to be annoyingly nice.

15. It's almost a shame the guy didn't burn the fuckers eyes out with his joint. Not related to this incident, it's just a shame in general.

16. Someone should really slip Rmoney a cannabis edible. I know it's very wrong to drug someone unexpectedly, but in this case, I'm for it.

17. It is but to be fair it's also very funny when they're a dick.

18. Mormons don't even drink soda man.

As much as I hate Oboomya, at least he pussyfoots around the subject of marijuana, even though he still cracks down on patients. Romney is the type of guy if elected president WOULD crack down hard on it, putting more money into the drug war probably much more than Obama, and he wouldn't have any remorse on enacting new laws barring marijuana even more.

19. It's gotta be under the right circumstances. I would want Rmoney to enjoy his experience, even if he is a dick.

20. Fuck that.. I want him to trip balls and call 911. :p