Mitt Romney: God wants U.S. to lead, not follow.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by wanderingway, Oct 7, 2011.

1. Politicians that utilize god in their political views are scary.

Romney: God wants US to lead, not follow - Yahoo! News

2. Typical for a republican.

3. #3 ryeseisi, Oct 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 7, 2011
    This is America's moment? America's moment of just what, exactly? The only challenge I see for America is how the public are going to react when this government fails. Don't look here! Look over there! We need to be out there where America isn't yet! Not looking at where America IS. Of course the idea of focusing on what's going on right here is nonsense to him.

Leading GOP contender? Really? People actually buy into this drivel? Of course he'll conduct a full review and determine the presence necessary to secure their gains. Exactly what do people think these gains and missions are? "Spreading Democracy?" He's telling you flat to your face that they have something to be gained and they're not going to stop until "mission's over."

Well, so much for an American century.. America hasn't had money since 1913, and the fake money we think we have isn't about to matter either. They've got the military bit down though (as they should, just little boys with big guns)

From freedictionary: lead 1 (ld)
    v. led (ld), lead·ing, leads
    v.tr.
    a. To direct the performance or activities of

This is so blatant it's gross.

So we're supposed to trust a guy with no foreign policy experience on how we should conduct foreign policy, while he obviously only has business interests in mind? And of course he's critical of the fake timeline to withdraw troops: Look over there, not over here!

Yeah, we need a bigger military! Nevermind the >70 conflicts we inserted ourselves into, or created in the last 65 years, we need more!

Just like his life in the private sector taught him that we the people are the waste of their country and we too must be economized upon when opportunity presents itself. Also don't pay any attention to the people, they don't need social programs they just need to say yes sir of course sir no matter what their government does in their name.

"If you play our game we'll save face with you but we're getting what we want no matter what."

Seriously this is the first time I've read anything by or about this guy and even I can see through this nonsense. They're blatantly putting it all right there in front of you. No self respecting human being should be bought in by this absolute trash.

4. People who wear religion and dogma's on their sleeve are usually the biggest fakes in the the game.

The most pathetic reference or artificial hallmark a politician can make- a policy or list of ideals must be enacted because Jesus or God would agree. How presumptuous and retarded.

5. Typical neo-con pandering.

6. You just mad that god doesn't talk to you.

7. So he's calling for a "new American century"?

Where have I heard that before?

8. Jesus was a communist

9. yeah.. and how'd that work out? :cool:

10. His words where twisted and used for certain groups own gains.

11. #11 Crypto Tech, Oct 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 7, 2011
    We got the damn commy. All it took was a couple 'o nails and some sturdy plywood. Put the 'Red' bastard up like a wreath on a door.

But in all seriousness... Was Communism even conceived of before the 1800's? I don't think so.

You need a system that mass manufactures goods and services, provides equality to the masses, and power to a few. Two of these things Theocracy doesn't offer.

12. :laughing:

fuck.. i'm going to hell for posting that smiley..

13. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9f1TYyvEx8&NR=1]I was elected to lead - YouTube[/ame]

^^ Reminded me of this thread

14. You don't have to go to the Asian Continent if you don't want to bro.

Enjoy everything they have to offer right here in 'Merica.

15. God does speak to me. He told me to tell you that you should off yourself. :wave:

16. That's not what he said last night when we were bangin.

17. There have been societies that lived in a way very close to communism throughout history. The disciples and jesus shared everything, and hated bankers.

18. Tbh, kind of reminds me of manifest destiny....that was the first thing I thought when I read the title of this post.

19. holy fuck..

20. is he talking about joseph smith?