mistergreens first ever grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by mistergreen, May 31, 2009.

1. this pic is of my favourite girl i cudn t tie her down anymore and as she was so bushy i had no chance of supercropping her she has been topped a dozen times she really is a strong girl
    js1024_DSC04367.jpg

2. this is the top of her its hard to see in the pic but she will bud up real nice
    js1024_DSC04368.jpg

3. this is my smallest plant she only has about 6 ish mini colas but they are very thick im leaving her to do her own thing
    js1024_DSC04369.jpg

4. this her top i just cud not open her up as the stems are so thick
    js1024_DSC04370.jpg

5. ok this lady is just about to be supercropped she just didn t bush up the same as the rest
    js1024_DSC04375.jpg

6. here you can see the technique i use for supercropping .......remember the stems need to be squashed all the way round before i bend them so as not to comletly snap them
    js1024_DSC04378.jpg

js1024_DSC04380.jpg

js1024_DSC04381.jpg

js1024_DSC04382.jpg

7. here she is again ive tied her down so hopefully when she turns for the light she will have an even canopy...........we will see ha ha
    js1024_DSC04391.jpg

8. here she is again from the top view
    js1024_DSC04393.jpg

9. this is how they look together a tangled mess lol
    js1024_DSC04395.jpg

10. oh shit wrong journal lmao im gonna ask admin to achive this journal ill have to remember not to smoke and update at the same time..........over to the correct journal now pffs

11. well I guess we KNOW it's pretty decent smoke - eh mrgreen?

lol

very cool. What's it taste like?

12. hmm think ill get a more mature bud out and do a taste test ha ha any excuse for some russians............like a sweet almost pepper taste i guess but not unpleasent thou.......nice straight to the head and body stone all most feels at the same speed lol oh look it got me again im off sure do love these russians thou aint many things these days that actually do wot they say on the can but these certainly do serious seeds recon 24% thc content are yours the same ? im off to bed 2.15am uk ......be lucky mistergreen

13. Hey MisterGreen. I think it took me long enough to get back to you. If I blamed it on being high all the time, would that be too typical? :smoking:

The first 4 pics are of my lovely clones that I, if you recall a while back from a previous post of mine, was having troubles with.

http://forum.grasscity.com/general-indoor-growing/418941-so-youre-cloning-expert.html

They were taking forever to root due to the fact that I waited too long to get them from my mother plants. I let the mothers veg for over 2 months and the cuttings' hormones were changing. I guess I was just anxious to clone for the first time...or I was high.

Eventually, these clones become what the remaining 5 pictures show. And it's just a continuous cycle from here out. As you may be able to see from pics 5 and 6, I had room to add more plants but just didn't have enough cuttings.

The pics are them at around 3 weeks of flowering but as of today they're actually at over 4 weeks. They are starting to smell tasty. I can't wait til week 6 onward. BUD FORMATION OUT THE ASS!!! My future first harvest and I'm completely hooked on Aeroponics and NFT. :metal:

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      182.3 KB
      Views:
    • 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      File size:
      193.3 KB
      Views:
    • 3.jpg
      3.jpg
      File size:
      169.8 KB
      Views:
    • 4.jpg
      4.jpg
      File size:
      160.1 KB
      Views:
    • 5.jpg
      5.jpg
      File size:
      393.4 KB
      Views:
    • 6.jpg
      6.jpg
      File size:
      377.5 KB
      Views:
    • 7.jpg
      7.jpg
      File size:
      211.8 KB
      Views:
    • 8.jpg
      8.jpg
      File size:
      242.3 KB
      Views:
    • 9.jpg
      9.jpg
      File size:
      174.8 KB
      Views:
  14. hi mate good to see yea...wow you have been busy ha ha they all look stunning looks like your treating them rite...if you look at my signature theres a link to my 2nd grow im 2 weeks flower today ha ha.....are you gonna start a journal ? it wud be nice to watch them progress.....i dunno if you have suffered mag deffenciey ? i did first time round and think i will again the more reading i do im finding it quite common in white russians...i used epsom salts but you can only use them twice so you have to choose your moments wisly ha ha....so let me get this rite ?....you took forever to get back to me and then when you do the pics are 1 week old ? ha ha i wanna see the 4 week flower pics now lmao....you say you cant wait till around week 6 ? why for the bud testers ? they are very tasty at 6 weeks lol....don t be a stranger round here mate good to hear from yea.......be lucky mistergreen ;)

15. Good to see ya too! Thanks, it's been a hell of a ride and every time I go into my grow room I'm like a little boy all over again. Seeing Cannabis flowers grow before my eyes is something I've looked forward to for a very long time. :D

No way!! I seriously don't think there's any point in taking a few "samples" before they're ripe/mature. I've waited this long, I'm willing to wait longer for the proper smell, drying, cure, taste, smoke. Besides, the trichomes won't be ready to do much to you until the trichs turn milky/amber.

That's interesting because for the longest time I've had this shit going on with my leaves...(click on the link and go to my post, post #25) Take a look at the last 3 pictures. I've been trying to figure out what this was.

http://forum.grasscity.com/general-indoor-growing/418941-so-youre-cloning-expert-2.html

I've always thought it was a reaction to nute burn. Thought it was ph fluctuation. And I thought it was mag deficiency. Still don't know. Perhaps you can verify if you've got the same thing going on.

I'll post more recent pictures for you later. I will be doing a journal but it'll be all in one shot when everything is cut down, dried, cured, taste tested, etc...