Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

mistake

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by meepmeep, Jan 26, 2009.

1. Hi everyone, I am away from home visiting a friend of mine and though I am an occasional grass smoker, I don't use it too often. Well, yesterday we smoked a little weed, but in that moment I forgot that I am trying to keep clean for a drug test I am taking 10 days from now to be a substitute teacher. I searched the forums but didn't find the exact info I was looking for. I only had a few puffs, so maybe I am just overreacting, but how long does it take in general for an average sized toke to get out of your system?

2. Just, drink lots of water and excersize!
    The more you sweat the better
    but dont drink untill you puke. Just drink alot.
    It willl work perfect, seeing as it was only a couple of puffs

3. it can be anywhere from 3-30 days,
    just drink LOTS AND LOTS OF WATER

^^thats just stuff that i heard, i never tryed it myself

4. drink lots of water, work out, if your more or less thin (not too fat) you should be fine for sure

5. just drink a lot of water, cranberry juice (i here that really helps), and go running so that you build up a good sweat.