Missouri state profiles, and admits it

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by cball, Apr 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 cball, Apr 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2011
    While many think of profiling as a racist issue, don't forget they also like to watch WHERE you go as an excuse to violate your rights.:mad::mad:

Tomato Grower Wrongly Caught Up In Marijuana Roundup - Kansas City News Story - KMBC Kansas City

Just buy something in a hydro-shop and you are a suspected pot growing czar.:mad:

The success rate is 50% catching a pot grow, and 50% being false charges and accusations....remember when that sorta ratio would have ended such a practice (back when we had rights)...:confused:

Anywhoooo...be careful in Missouri (pronounced miz or ei) wear a disguise and ride a bus, take a cab, pay with cash...WATCH YOUR BACKS!!!:eek:

..oh ya, the falsified accusations and such all even out according to the police...no worry about being sued now that the people have no rights it seems... http://www.kmbc.com/news/27614286/detail.html

2. Shit I'm from the muddy mo to

3. Oh no see your crazy for thinking those things you silly little conspiracy nut;)

4. i live in saint louis thats kind of dumb!!!

5. Sounds like a wonderful use of state resources... :(

6. And whats wrong with profiling? I mean, if you're targeting a certain type of criminal organization such as MS13, are you going to follow or stop some guys from Norway?
    Lets use a little common sense.

7. Hey man, those Norwegians may seem peaceful but it's all a ruse to hide the fact that they're the real drug smugglers!

8. ...if you really believe that crap, you're a lost cause, to late to save your brain, it's already been washed, rinsed, and dried, just like the shepherds want it...

don't be upset, I herd being a sheeple isn't that baaaAAAaad ...:p

9. Great answer.:rolleyes: Too bad its meaningless.
    Just think about it for a moment. When making arrests, the police can and should gather information about the suspects that are committing certain types of crime. Once commonalities have been established, it only makes sense to trigger off those commonalities when establishing contact with the public.

10. Why don't your read the article again :rolleyes:

This really doesn't surprise me though, which is the sad part about it. From my experience, cops in MO just absolutely suck compared to other states. And the laws regarding Marijuana are just as bad. Anything to get those extra digits on their paycheck...

11. Dude. You cant as an officer of the law watch someone shop in a hydro store then imediatley drive to there home and accuse them of growing pot.

Im glad that guy was growing tomatoes i hope hes fucking pissed enough to take it to court.

12. But you can watch people come out of a bar and accuse them of drunk driving.
    Or you can stop someone after you noticed them parked in front of a drug house.
    Or you can stop a car after its picked up a known hooker.

13. If you're growing weed, you're stupid as hell if you go to a Hydro shop. Everything you need is at the big box stores or online.
    Never bring attention to yourself when you're growing weed. You got to know that they are watching those kinds of places. If you don't then you're fucking stupid and deserve to get busted.

14. ...naaa, because the alcohol is ok with the police due to it being legal, and it is taxed...it can happen though, in corrupt towns/cities that rule with force...tourist traps, get arrested, offered a big fine and all so you can go home instead of staying in jail on vacation...it happens.

unless they drug dealers pay off the cops, ya, happens a lot, no taxes to collect, no pocket money for the DA and PD, DA says go for it...

yep, hookers don't pay tax on their service...and if they don't pay off the cops, they are a target...DA knows society disapproves of prostitution, and gives the nod to harass...what can the hooker do??? The 'john' gets an offer of a high dollar fine, charges altered to something else...or goes to court for soliciting a prostitute which puts his name on a public list of having been charged...bad juju for marriage and career...

isn't nice to live in the USA...;)

15. uh...no, if you are careful, you save a lot of money...take the bus, a taxi, never go directly home with the goods...be smarter then the bucket your plant is in...;)

Online purchases means using a credit card in most cases, or paypal (you have to register for that) and those leave a paper trail back to YOU...:eek:

...but, as you mentioned, other stores may just have a lot of the things you need, BUT they will have you on camera and may operate with the police, telling them when someone buys certain things...this happens a LOT more than you think.:D

Is there a 100% safe way to buy your supplies, no there isn't. Just use some common sense, think like a cop 'what do I look for to profile a pot grower', and you'll be ok.:wave:

16. LOL that was funny as shit. Like you're not going to stand out like a sore thumb while riding the bus with some HID lights under your arm.

If the cops are that far into the investigation to look at your internet purchases, you're already busted. They would have to get a warrant for that.

I doubt that. These big box stores are huge organizations and with you going in to buy some small items, you aren't going to be noticed.

Pot growers and hydro stores are like peas in a pod.

No, alcohol is not okay with the cops if you're driving somewhere.

Thats just too stupid to even answer.

Again another stupid answer which had no bearing on the topic at hand. Remember the topic....Profiling?
    Good lord there are alot of knuckleheads at this forum.

17. I hate our state. It's going to take almost every other state in the union to change their policies, the federal government to change their policies, or our generation to take over the state government before we can get some decent laws; whichever comes first.

18. Rest assured it will happen in Missouri before Kansas. It will still be years though which is unacceptable.

19. hahah are you 12 years old or what? so worried about carrying a freaking BOX...you are something...use a cc online {hahhahah} before riding a bus and walking a bit...lazy much?

guess what, cc companies report those purchases in cooperation with LEO....DUH...old news there kiddo...no warrant required, cc corp GAVE the data to them...

go in a buy your grow lights (your example from above) and you think a shop would never report that...its a grow light...and if you look around, those sure are cameras...and there are little things called VCR's or other media recording devices...

it happens...just because you haven't seen it doesn't mean it isn't true.

ya...and...whats your point there?

you didn't say that, you said the cops sitting out side waiting for you to leave...and I explained you do NOT see that happen alot and why...

...not sure if it's just you being imature, ignorant, or a troll...

..ok...you can't dispute it so ignore it and cast insults...down too two selections now...

oh my...another insult..and yet another fail on that comprehension huh...isn't that what I described...pure profiling scenario of a prostitution event...with a dash of why they DO NOT do so...payola, bribes, DUH...

somethings are not black and white. Profiling some people is ok with society, while others are not. It's just a fact...and using hydro/growroom supplies as a means to profile does happen because us illegal pot heads are not paying anything to someone...(mmj states are getting tax money..police leave patents alone...hmmm...I think my $$$$$ causation theory is holding up...)

You can ask a lawyer why the police do not sit outside bars so they can pull everyone over...(a few miles away sure, between areas, you betchya...but not outside watching A bar, can't single out anyone, that's profiling, and evil, because it hurts tax revenues... its also an issue with being sued (and that payola stuff again)...believe a few LEO's tried to use 'contact' with a hooker as a reason to post their pictures and ID online and in the news each week...until the city and network involved lost a few law suits...

some things just won't fly in society while others do...ok...

oh...I see...:rolleyes:...resort to direct personal insults...since ignorance and spin jobs failed, maybe my first thought, that you're just immature, was correct...:wave:

here have a prize...

[​IMG]:D

20. You're going to look like one of the 3 stooges while carrying that big assed box down the road. The cops KNOW whats happening in the hydro store. Please....you can't be that stupid. Are you that stupid?

No they don't. You're just making shit up or you believe everything you read on the internet.

Boy you really are a paranoid fucker, aren't you? :D

My point is this....if the cops want to set up a grow op bust, watching a hyfro store would be the ideal spot to search for suspects.

Your explanation was bullshit and it does happen alot. You're just too blind to see it.
    If I was a cop and I wanted to make some DUI busts, sitting outside of a bar would be my first stakeout spot.

Your claim that the cops and the hookers are in league with one another is ignorant, asinine, and total rubbish. Therefore its too stupid to dignify with an answer.

Payola and bribes. Get serious. Cops arrest alot of hookers and johns all the time.

No, your $$$$$$ causation theory ranks up there with the flat earth theory as well.
    Your paranoid mind will not allow you to think clearly and logically.

They don't pull everyone over.....just those who are operating a motor vehicle in an unsafe manner.

No, just a personal observation.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.