Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mississippi Cultivation Laws

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by murderouspanda, Sep 14, 2006.

1. Well I live here in the Deep South and have looked all over the internet for some information about cultivation laws but havn't found any. I can find all sorts of cultivation laws for every other state, but for Mississippi I only find laws that pertain to sale and possession.

I plan on consulting with my lawyer about specifics, but I was wondering if anyone knows specific cultivation laws for Mississippi off hand or can give me a link where they are listed.

Even norml.com does the same thing for Mississippi about not showing any cultivation laws. I highly doubt this is the only state without cultivation laws.

Thanks in advance for the help!

2. bump

I havn't got a chance to talk to my lawyer yet, so anyone interested in some +rep for a little research help a brotha out! <3

3. best thing i could find was on erowid.

its from 93, but it appears they've lumped cultivation in w/ distribution. Perhaps it is still that way.

http://www.erowid.org/plants/cannabis/cannabis_faq_laws.shtml

sorry i couldnt find anything more recent.

Cultivation/Delivery/Sale
    <=1oz.:0-3; $3,000
    >1oz.-1kg.:0-20; $30,000
    >=1kg.:0-30; $1,000- $1,000,000