Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mississippi Bud Pickup

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by prescott44, Nov 26, 2011.

1. Picked up a total of of 6g's here in Mississippi. Second pic is 3g's of regular dank I got last week on Tuesday(smoked a g after pickup with brother and friend). First pic is 1g of this real nice bud that doesn't look that impressive but has this real nice mango taste to it that I picked up the very next day (very rare to get shit like that here). The mango tasting one is def one of the best buds I've ever picked up. Both are head highs and cost me $120 altogether.
    DSC00479.jpg

DSC00478.jpg

2. damn dude you gotta work on those prices. $120 is too much to be paying for 7gs. buy in bulk more often.

3. 4g is the max I can do for a pickup here. Dealers here don't carry much but I start growing in a month and a half so I'll be self sufficient. However, I'm pleased with my pickups thus far and I only do one pickup a month of usually 3 to 4g's. Bought more this month so I could have some fun over Thanksgiving Break.