Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Missing the metal pipe?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by ~Stoned~, Mar 3, 2009.

1. So the first thing I started smoking out of was a metal pipe. I never really spent much money on pipes or anything so I stayed with that. I ended up getting a glass pipe and have been smoking that and joints a lot lately. Now I just packed my metal pipe and after like 3 hits I noticed I had a buzz. It doesnt taste bad and idk its just like something new but tastes very different from when I remember it. I doubt I will use it a lot. Any of you guys ever use metal pieces? Also how much should I expect to pay for a 1 hitter with a dugout from a convienient storoe that sells bongs and pipes and shit.