Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Missing it

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by 420girl1234, Jan 8, 2017.

1. I haven't used it for months. But I constantly have dreams about it and even smell it in the air when in reality it's not there. I crave it. My dad smoved when he was alive. Could it be in my genes? Am I addicted? Thanks.

2. Yep, Dro is highly addictive and causes hallucinations.

3. "I haven't used it for months."
    "Am I addicted?"

What do you think?

I dunno if it's in my genes buuuuut I use quite heavily. I see no problem with it. Every one of us has addictions. Whether it be caffeine, pills, alcohol, cigarettes, junk food, video games, whatever. It's all about picking your poison. And to be honest, even if you were addicted to cannabis, it's probably one of the least of your concerns compared to what other people make their addictions.

To be addicted in itself isn't per se bad, but to be willing to do anything in the world over it, that may be bad.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Boredom and addictions share some common properties. How you handle yourself is all up to you.

• Like Like x 1
  5. I definitely smell it in the air even when it's not there sometimes, haha. I go through phases where I'll smoke every night for a few days & then don't touch it for another week or more. Keeps my tolerance in check, you know? Never thought I've been addicted, but I could also be in denial...

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum