misprint cigs

Discussion in 'General' started by Duckyx, May 30, 2009.

1. Alright opened up a new pack of marb reds. and im half way smoking my cig, and i realise that the printing is printed half way up the tube. and then I pulled out another cig. and it doesnt even have a label. 1st time ive ever seen such things

[​IMG]

2. thats odd. Maybe a rolling/stamping mistake.

3. youve found the rarest cigarettes in the world!! those are worth millions a piece!!!

haha jk that is pretty interesting though

4. omg, alert the press!

5. When you find a cigarette with the face of Jesus on it, let us know

6. Dude thats how they transport heroin....you just smoked a cig full of tar....happy nodding.

7. stop smoking that pack now! contact marlboro and tell them what happend, they will send you a coupon for a free carton. do it.

8. ALRIGHT, THIS HAPPENED TO ME!!!! I COMPLAINED AND DID GET A CARTON! ^^^ He is not lying..

:)

9. You really complained about a misprint on a cigarette?

That's cool that you get a free carton though.

10. Yeah, bahaha. Hey, carton of reds for complaining a stupid reason for 4 minutes is totally worth it, IMO!

11. So hypothetically, if I was to complain that my box of reds had misprints, I would get a free carton?

12. i want a free carton :devious:

13. Haggle them far enough, yes you can.

14. How do I complain? Someone hook me up with a number or web page please!

15. Think of a good reason, I used like what if something was in it or someone replaced it etc. with mimic cigarettes, forgot my story (this was 4-5 years ago).

1-800-898-2888 (I think, it was on their site)

16. dude are u in new york?

coz me and my boy got a few packs repeatedly that were like that from this one spot.

17. yeah...thanks...whatre u his lawyer :p

18. I am going to exploit the hell out of this.

19. damn i want in, im gonna look at every cig i get from now on haha