Misfit's 2004 Outdoor Bagseed Grow

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by Misfit, May 6, 2004.

1. 2 left. pics tomorrow hopefully. not much has changed. havent watered them. rain doing its trick

2. ok so i got one pic of one of them. about 2 ft tall. just over actually

Attached Files:

3. you should see them both now. it rained pretty hard the next day and weve had 3 sunny ass days. im gonna start to gently pull them down so the lower bud sites get more light

4. they are getting a dose of 20-20-20 mirical(sp?) grow ferts once a week or twice depending on how much it rains.

5. they are about 4.5-5 ft tall now.
    feeding them 15-30-15 once a week.
    starting to stink pretty bad
    both are female. i dont know what else to say

my favorate one has 23 bud sites and the other one has 18 sites

6. i want to see more pictures of these bud sites and of the plants now, when they are taller!

7. its up to my armpit right now and im 6'1 to give you an idea

8. ok now they are up to my shoulders and starting to bud nicely. i will try to get pics when i get a cam from my friend sometime. oh well.

9. HIGH All, sounds like your having fun Misfit....your babies look healthy and no doubt make you happy in the end.

10. up to my nose and each have about 1/4 of bud on each of them. IMHO it was a successful year

11. so now one plant i would say has about a half o to itself. top cola you can see already started to form nicely about 6 inches tall and filling in.

now thanks to critter's help im just craving some bud. havent had any in a few days and i just want to see what mother earth gave me. even if i dont get high off of this nug oh well it doesnt matter

12. remember it won,t taste real good cause of all the ferts.

Always flush for 2 weeks before harvest to get a nice clean smoke :smoking:

13. tasted like popcorn

14. Today
    Sep 21 \t\tPartly Cloudy \t76/54 \t0 %
    Wed
    Sep 22 \t\tSunny \t80/54 \t0 %
    Thu
    Sep 23 \t\tSunny \t78/57 \t0 %
    Fri
    Sep 24 \t\tMostly Sunny \t79/56 \t20 %
    Sat
    Sep 25 \t\tPartly Cloudy \t71/51 \t10 %
    Sun
    Sep 26 \t\tMostly Sunny \t70/50 \t20 %
    Mon
    Sep 27 \t\tSunny \t66/50 \t10 %
    Tue
    Sep 28 \t\tPartly Cloudy \t67/52 \t0 %
    Wed
    Sep 29 \t\tPartly Cloudy \t65/49 \t10 %
    Thu
    Sep 30 \t\tPartly Cloudy \t64/43 \t0 %
    Last Updated September 21 09:53 AM EDT

....43 meep gettin cold. lets hope they finish soon. already gettin a ton of crystals and some of the pistols are turning red as of yesterday.

15. im thinking tomorrow may be the last feeding for them

16. well a certain person who went to my school came back to town the other night. i was away and apparently he choped my plant. there was atleast 6 oz on them combined. he only knew where they were because i was helping a friend grow and apparently he showed the fucker where they were. he left about an 8th on the plants. i choped it prematurely just in fear he would come back. the hairs were about 20% red. i only did this grow as an exparament.

please stay tuned for a better indoor grow journal within the new few weeks. im still deciding on what method of growing i will do. it will either be a 2k watt hps room or a 1k watt hps room with a 300 watt scrog box

17. are you telling us you know who ripped you off and youre cool with that??? :mad: i guess its better to be safe than sorry, but i still would hit him in the head with a brick :devious:

18. Ya i agree with Dread :D
    Hit him in the head with the brick repeatedly :devious:
    He might be a slow learner :D
    CWL

19. im not cool with it at all. the moment im sure that it was him there will be hell to pay.