Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

misery loves company

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Zlideways, Apr 22, 2010.

1. "One day I came to him and begged him to stop. He wanted reasons. I gave him tons. I told him I didn't like being around him while he was stoned unless I was stoned also. And I didn't like being stoned at that. He looked me over with his glazed eyes and said, why do we gotta quit - why won't you just do it with me? I stared at him in disbelief. How could he want to drag me down with him? True, misery likes company, but I actually do not think that he was miserable."

i was looking through my old ass myspace this is what my old girlfriend said to one of her friends that forwarded the whole message to me.

i donno just kinda made me sad lookin back on old times