Misdiagnocing Hermie Plants

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by soundscience4.0, May 24, 2013.

1. I popped a pack of the DNA GENETICS lemon og AKA presidential OG FEMS and 4-5 pick and mix each of the reserva OG and OG#18 and headband (FEMS). I had nothing but hermies from those packs. I then got the attitude DNA Reserva Promo from the end of last year and had the same results. At the same time and place I had some freebies from the attitude (FEMS) and they grew out just fine. Actually they grew out FIRE. I blamed it on light leaks, possibly from my fans LED's and trimming with in the first 2 weeks of flower. So i made triple sure no light leaks no led lights from fans on or things like that. No trimming.

The PAST Hermies I killed by the 3 week or so. I did notice small hermie seed pods on them and by the 3rd week there was not much white pistol growth and more little pods apprearing almost banana like . After hours of investigating on the net and RIU I decided they were hermies and tossed them. I nave never had a male just a lot females and clones until know. SO i knew right away the growth looked different from what I had been used to.

This last go round I popped 2 OG raskal wifi (FEMS) and 2 og raskal Fire OG (REG) along with other various free attitude FEM seeds. I am seeing the same characteristics in the og raskal's as i did in the DNA and Resrva hermies. I see some growth that looks like very very small seed pods, but I also see white hairs starting to from from some. I am hoping they are just swollen calyxes and will give more white pistols. the four OG RASKALS plants are in 2 and 3 week of flower and they barely started showing sex late into the 2nd week and early 3rd week. I tossed one of the fire OG REGS but know I am thinking I may had jumped the gun and waited it out a bit more. I might be misdiagnosing the plants and not letting the develop out. I don't want to let them go too far and possible pollinate the others. I find it real wierd the tude freebies (FEMS) all have made it and harvested awesome bud, in all 3 cases, right along the RESERVA"S AND DNA"S I posted a pic off the net that looks similar to what I have been seeing on my so called hermies. Any input would be great on the matter. Sorry for the long post.

Temps are 18/6 79on 70-71 off
    12/12 78 on 69-70 OFF