Mischief your pets have gotten into?

Discussion in 'Pets' started by Deer Dance, Mar 23, 2012.

1. I went to the washroom and returned not even a minute later to discouver my dog had helped herself to my weed cookie. Way to bring in the new year :)

2. My Chug keeps pissing on my expensive curtains. He was a stray one my friends found and I brought him home. He is 2 or 3, and he just got neutered in Sept but he doesn't know his cojones are gone. So, I bought him a belly band. If he wasn't so fucking cute....

3. [quote name='"TheQueen"']My Chug keeps pissing on my expensive curtains. He was a stray one my friends found and I brought him home. He is 2 or 3, and he just got neutered in Sept but he doesn't know his cojones are gone. So, I bought him a belly band. If he wasn't so fucking cute....[/quote]

Yeah, fuck those bastards who beat their dogs.
    Makes me sick seeing those commercials and pictures on the internet.

4. My Springer Spaniel took my hard boiled egg of the table when I went in my room to grab my laptop, I came out and he dropped it barely cracked on the floor.

5. My pit was adopted, she was deaf and formerly abused/starved
    shed jump on the counter and eat anything she could reach, she ate a dozen chocolate donuts one time and didnt even get sick. her stomach was unreal

My rotty used to sit on the couch he wasn't allowed on while I was out , and when Id get home he'd look at me all sorry and walk to his crate

6. My old dog used to chase cows, we live in the country by some farms, he got shot.
    MY dog now he doesn't chase cows. Only bears and deer and shit. He is a fucking prick though. He ate four marinating steaks off the counter. He always eats full sticks of butter off the counter and he ate a whole bucket full of sugar cookies.
    He just now knocked over a battery charger that was by the door.

7. Your pit (bless your heart for taking care of the girl) reminds me of my Beagle mix. She can eat ANYTHING. She ate a 1 lb bag of Hershey Kisses, foil and everything! It didn't phase her. I still made my husband take her to the ER vet and get a shot to make her puke.

8. My cat has used the motion sensor on my 360 to turn it off while i'm in the middle of playing a few times.:smoke:

9. my dog eats my younger sisters tampons and pads :eek:, its fuckin nasty

10. One time I bought a quarter of some skunky shit, which my st charles sniffed out when I walked in the door and started to nibble on my pocket, so I just tell him to get and he does, no problem. Well I got really stoned and decided to go to pick up some food. I get back like an hour later after spending my whole paycheck on chips, pop, and tv dinners haha, but when I get back I decide to smoke more and eat, well I go to my cigar box and see its on the floor and opened and my weed is missing.. so I'm thinkin "fuck! I just got robbed!" So I look around the house to see if anything else is missing but when I get to my living room I see my brand new bag all chewed up and some nugs on the floor! So I call Mr. Googers (name my sister gave him when she was high because he had a lot of eye boogers but called the "googers" so she called him mr. Googers lol) anyway he didn't respond I walk to my room and see him drooling and laying on his side! So I freak out and comfert him and carry him to the living room, make us a tv dinner and gave him half of my food which he ate in like 5 seconds lol. So i didn't really care cuz I had more and he even had the decentsy to save me some nuggies haha. So I sit there and smoke while my stoned dog just sits there, eyes barley open zoning at the tv and chows down on the food I made him lol. He was like that for like 3 days lol.

11. :hello:
    ROFL

12. I was watching tv one day and I started sniffing the air thinking 'What the fuck is that smell?' Then I realise it's dog shit. The dogs are just staring at me and I can't figure out what's going on. I can't see shit anywhere. So I start sniffing myself thinking maybe it's me, but I smell fine. This smell won't go away and I DON'T KNOW WHERE IT'S COMING FROM. I get up to investigate and still nothing. So I fall back on the sofa and feel something hard underneath me. Cautiously I look. WOuldn't ya know, a huge pile of shit on the sofa RIGHT where I was sitting. 'You fucking bastards!' I scream at the dogs, and then stuff everything I'm wearing into the laundry. I don't bother to clean up the shit. They're not my dogs, I ain't cleaning their shit. Haha

13. One time I went outside to smoke a bowl and I walk in the backdoor and my dog tore the shit out of the garbage. I put the pipe one the counter and started cleaning and of course my step dad comes home. I didn't even realize it was right there and I was talking to him and he just kept smiling. Finally he left to do something and I realized it was there and just ran to room. He never said anything about it but I was paranoid and soo hungry but I didn't want to leave my room.

14. My room mate has a Great Pyrenees x Tibetan Mastiff mix. He's fucking huge. Took him to the dog park the other day and there was a big mud puddle in the center of the park. As soon as he sees it he straight up hauls ass over there and launches himself into it and starts rolling around. He stands up and is completely covered in grey muddy slop. It was pretty nasty haha.

15. the other day i was collecting plastic bottles from around my house for a recycling project and i would put them in this trash bin in the garage. right now my dogs are still in the garage cause its cold out and their outdoor house keeps collapsing. anyways, i went back in the garage and there were bottles everywhere. i reorganized them and my dog kept doing it. His name is Eli. He's sleeping in the garage with Tom and Vicious. They're two chihuahas and he's a pit/austrailian shepherd mix.

He knows when he does something wrong too!

Its amazing how animals have personalities.

16. One of my cats was missing for a few months, she came back and slept in my room...i woke up to find that she had shat on my bed and i haven't seen her since. She always belonged in the wild anyways.

17. My cat mauser got into a bag of mids I left on my desk and ate about a gram. We had a great day.

18. My greedy Maltese snatched a piece of chicken right outta my hand as I was bending over

19. My old huskie ate a whole entire chocolate cake and it didn't phase this beast . Puked twice and kept trucking .

My dog that I've had for a while ate a month supply of acutane like 2 years ago . She had to get her stomach pumped a few times haha .

20. Dang that is one resilient dog o_O