Mischief your pets have gotten into?

Discussion in 'Pets' started by Deer Dance, Mar 23, 2012.

1. My dog hates when we leave the house. I guess we were gone for a little bit too long one day, because when we came home, there was a pile of his shit on the kitchen table. Now that's going the extra mile to piss someone off.

2. same. Every morning when i leave i give her peanut butter in her bone... but then she sees my walking out the door and she makes a shit storm with barking and jumping and nipping at me.

I guess she just loves me :cool:

3. I used to own tamarin monkeys, six of them, when I was younger. It was cool because they would act like tiny humans and would run around the house freely (I'd let them run around because their huge cage was limiting) and meet guests whenever they came home. I remember, whenever guests came by, the monkeys would go to the living rooms and wait for them. Then they would just chill with us until they left. Every guest was interested in them and they thought the tamarins were funny. One time, I had only 5 of them and I let them go out around the neighborhood (they always came back) and they brought back another tamarin. I was so surprised lol That's how I got six of them.

[​IMG]

After having them a while, I decided to let them go free in a hacienda in the Amazon jungle. I went there a few months ago to visit, and I saw some of them running and jumping around the trees, freely as ever, enjoying Life and questioning nothing. Forever living in the present moment. :)

4. My puppy min pin ate through drywall

5. My dog shat in my car........

6. epic.
    monkeys are the coolest

7. [quote name='"PeruvianDank"']I used to own tamarin monkeys, six of them, when I was younger. It was cool because they would act like tiny humans and would run around the house freely (I'd let them run around because their huge cage was limiting) and meet guests whenever they came home. I remember, whenever guests came by, the monkeys would go to the living rooms and wait for them. Then they would just chill with us until they left. Every guest was interested in them and they thought the tamarins were funny. One time, I had only 5 of them and I let them go out around the neighborhood (they always came back) and they brought back another tamarin. I was so surprised lol That's how I got six of them.

After having them a while, I decided to let them go free in a hacienda in the Amazon jungle. I went there a few months ago to visit, and I saw some of them running and jumping around the trees, freely as ever, enjoying Life and questioning nothing. Forever living in the present moment. :)[/quote]

I dont believe your story at all.

8. my dog snatched a donut out of my hand once and it tried snatching a pizza off the table when it got left out

9. My cat once threw up on my pillow...while I was sleeping. And the dog I used to have ate half a ham that was in the fridge, in a snapped shut plastic container, underneath a jug of milk. Still don't know how he managed to get it out, but it was quite a mess.

10. List of what my puppy has chewed up:
    Ipod 1st Gen 30 gig.
    2 ps3 controllers
    Giant stuffed bed I bought for her shit was all over the yard..
    IPhone 4 my dads not mine haha
    A whole bag of m&ms
    15 bucks I left on the table
    The table
    My other dogs bandana
    One of those giant Sharpies
    A pack of 30 spray paint caps expensive ones
    Thousands of guitar picks
    A bag of cat food
    That's all I can think of that she did this week.. my house needs to be childproofed I swear. She's a black lab puppy papers an everything you pay shipping and handling and she's yours!

11. My jack russel stole a steak right off of my plate but left the salad, potatoes, tomato ect. alone..

I flipped shit but hey, a dog is a dog, I spent 2 days preparing that steak. I hope she fucking enjoyed it.

12. My dog used to tear trash bags whenever we'd hang them on the door knob. So the first time I made brownies i followed all the instructions and they turned out ok. So we're chillin on the couch and realize the dog is acting strange. She's just looking at us and kind of waving back and forth with her mouth shut and her tongue sticking out. We got so worried because she was having trouble getting up and walking. lol. She was just sitting in a corner with her head all leaned against the wall. After about 2 hours of worrying it hits me that i threw the leftover weed in the trash bag on the door knob. So i get up and check and sure enough there's oily weed spread all over the floor. It was funny from that point forward but i was definitely worried at first. Also she's a dachsund so you know it hit her hard. lmao.

13. Don't be so closed minded, my friend. I am an animal lover, and my appreciation of them goes deeper than love; pets (especially exotic ones, which is the kind I always had) are astonishing and a never ending source of wonderment. After all, all I'm really doing, is recognizing and appreciating my own biological nature. :wave:

14. We have a bernese mt dog so when getting a new kitchen table of course tall pub table, usually keeps her away from any food left up there.

Well anyway one day I walk out the door turned around because I forgot something and there she is standing on the table eating a bag of chips, bag and all.

15. Our first Springer Spaniel chewed up my Dugout one night.

Our current Springer ate a whole rack of frozen spare ribs we had in the kitchen sink thawing.

16. my rhodesian ridgeback ran away one time and ended up at my mall about 2 miles from me....animal control caught him and i had to pick him up....he went to sears....i think someone pulled a prank on me....it was not cool

17. I have a Schnoodle(Schnauzer/poodle)
    and he eats literally anything..
    Eats out of my bathroom garbage can, eats towels, cloths, clothes...
    Fucking hate it because I'm really worried about him.
    I only keep plastic in my trash now and keep nothing on the floor or bed.
    and try to close all the doors i can.
    Problem is when I walk him or take him out to do his thing he's constantly looking on the ground and eating things. Anybody got some advice how to get him to stop this?
    Don't want him to eat something toxic y'know...(He's 7 now so I find it weird..)I won't hit him so nothing violence related, thanks.

18. [quote name='"Weaselhead"']I have a Schnoodle(Schnauzer/poodle)
    [/quote]

I always thought that was another name for docking

The act of putting the head of ones penis into the foreskin of another penis

19. No...
    It's a Portmanteau word.

20. My beagle was behind the gate in the hallway and I leave the house and come back and as soon as I open the door I see him jet back and hop back over the gate. Sneaky bastard thought he would get away with it lol. Well long story short there was shit everywhere all over the house. Don't underestimate a beagle!