Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mischief Midnight, New York City

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by XAM2, May 2, 2010.

1. t was Saturday, May 1st, 2010, and my friends and I wanted to get intoxicated. There were no parties to go to, so we did what we normally do, get wasted/high in the Park. I take the train down to the Upper West Side at about 9:30pm, and meet up with Alex, Dema, and Ethan. We meet up, they have vodka, I have weed. We go to a secluded part in the Park and start drinking. I smoke a few bowls from my one hitter, Dema has some. Alex has some later. We drinks some vodka, call some people on speakerphone, chat.
    Before long, Ethan's strict, Chinese parents call for him to return home. He relents and we call him a pussy. Later, Dema goes off to see his girlfriend. It's just Alex and me. Now, here I'm happy. Alex is my best friend of the three of them and the biggest smoker.
    We get some pizza (I hate a pesto slice). We get some cookies (I had 8 chocolate chips), and some beverages (I had a snapple and an orangina). These were all of course, during the course of the night.
    Eventually, the time comes. Alex and I head over to Riverside to smoke. We had spoken about smoking in the park, and we'd deemed it reckless. There were too many people who might alert the cops, and paraphenalia charges were HARSH. Still, we go at it. We're sitting on a bench, by a lake. We smoke. We walk. We sit down on another bench. A man walking his dog...
    He approches without hesitation.
    "Where you the ones drinking outside here yesterday?"
    "That was not us. We weren't here yesterday."
    He asked us what we were doing now, asked us, "Have you been smoking marijuana? I smell marijuana."
    It had ended. My college would rescind its acceptance.
    "Just hanging out? PLease leave then".
    he was letting us leave! Alex and I were safe!
    Still, the glimmer of that badge remains. It's so like the glimmer in the trichomes of this ganj im smoking now in my room!!!!!
    Me: 1, The State: 0...:hello::hello::cool::smoking::smoking::rolleyes: