Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

miracle

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by coolkid94, Nov 19, 2013.

1. Miracle grow, organic choice for first grow?

2. Meh. People do ok with it. But watch out because a lot of Miracle Grow products have time released ferts. Which doesn't have to be an issue as long as you know about it and don't feed your plants until later.

I'm using Fox Farms Ocean Forest and so far so good. I've had 0 issues *so far* and this is my first grow! Check out the link in my sig.

And, BTW, this is the wrong forum for growing questions. Check out the cultivation forum section, and I'll provide a direct link to the "Absolute Beginners" subform here: http://forum.grasscity.com/absolute-beginners/. You'll get more and better responses than you will here in the Tokers Q&A forum.

3. alright. Thanks for the heads up

No problemo! :smoking:

5. People have done it ,but i don't recommend anything miracle gro (it'll just give you problems throughout your whole grow) ,and if you buy it you're just helping SCOTTS to kill the earth. Just go the extra mile if you can ,and make your own compost. If you do it correctly all you have to do is water it (no nasty chemically made bottled nutrients) ,and you'll gain some experience while benefiting your home (the earth).