Miracle Grow

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Mystikal, May 8, 2002.

1. I bought some miracle grow which is 15-30-15 is that what I need for the 2 inch plant that I have and also I bought 2 200 watt flourescentlights is that good enough for now

2. I personally don't like miracle gro ferts,,I prefer shultz 20-20-20,or rapid grow,,,23-19-17 for veg stage. The numbers are N-P-K,, for veg you should have a higher or equal number of N compared to the other numbers..For flowering you should have a higher P than the other numbers..

I presume you bought the Lights of America CFL 43w /200w reader bulb,,I have technical experience with that bulb,,,be careful,,they get hot,and need circulating air around them. They are not nearly as good as flourescent tubes(each tube is 40w or more),,but they do well in seedling/cloning/regrow situations in small box grow or closet etc.

[​IMG]

3. I prefer the Schultz brand myself, but if you have got the MG use it. Be careful not to overfertilize and flush with clean water if the salts build up and you see leaf tip burn.

4. DO NOT, I REPEAT, DO NOT use more MG then they recommend, especially at the stage your babies are in. Especially don't use the tablespoon, as you will burn your plants bad. Use about 1- 1.5 teaspoons per gallon.