Miracle grow and germination help....

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by hydrodank, Sep 13, 2003.

1. Hey uMmM...Little question I need asnwered A sIZAP.......if I put a little but of miracle gro in my coffe can....its filled wit good soil and I put the seed about a half inch in and thats it....im just wonderin if the miracle gro will do anything good or will it harm the seed or w/e....get back at me holla

2. If you're just working with seeds right now, read this. It has all the info you need.

3. gea I read that but im sayin will miracle grow effect the germination process??

4. aiight listen...i have a dank seed in a coffe can wit good soil....all I wanna know is if I put miracle gro in it, will it affect the plant growth or in general aboutr the plant

5. shade allready gave you an answer, listen to it..........Peace out...........Sid

6. ther is allready enough nutes in good soil to start a seed, any more will burn the roots. soil that is to rich will burn the roots. the best start 4 a seed is just good potting soil, it has enough nutes and they r bufferd in the soil so the release to the plants is slow.

right, now the only time u shud add any kind of lquid feed to soil that seeds r gonna go in is if u know 4 a fact that the soil is very poor, (eg reusing old soil) then it shud b done atleast a week b4 the seeds is to b sown to give the feed chance to soak into the soil and buffer its self from the roots. then the soil shud have a lite flushing b4 u sow inorder to wash away salts that wud burn the roots.