Miracle-Gro Soil...

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Magicalgrow, Sep 13, 2011.

1. Right now... On my first grow... I planted 6 seeds in soil and 6 seeds in vercumilite in peat pots. The seeds that I planted in Vercumilite and peat pots have a better chance at making it BUT. The ones in MG soil look a lot better at 4 weeks than the ones I planted in organic none MG soil... I planted 3 in straight up organic soil with a little bit of vermiculite sprinkled along the top. Planted 3 in a mix of MG and organic. Planted 3 in a mix of MG, Vermiculite, and organic soil. and planted the last one that sprouted in organic soil and vermiculite.

Ill post to my own telling you which picture is which.

Attached Files:

2. #2 Magicalgrow, Sep 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2011
    First pic MG/Organic
    pictures 2-4 is mg/organic/vermiculite.
    pic 5 is organic/vermiculite with traces of MG because i mixed it last in same container as the other stuff i mixed. and the attached image is organic/vermiculite.
    Idk why its attached tho. Pictures 1 and 5 are the only ones i plan on transplanting. I'm trying to keep these plants under 2 feet and in a 2x3 area that currently has 416 watts of soft, bright, and day light light in it. with a 7800k spec bulb at 16 watts