Miracle gro all purpose plant food questions

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by itsthatguy, Jan 9, 2015.

1. so I have 2 plants about 3 weeks into flower and all ive been giving them is water just to avoid mistakes when it comes to giving nutes. and the only nutes I have is this water soluble Miracle Gro all purpose plant food. I was wondering if I should give it to them now or just do this entire grow with just water. and I was wondering if these nutes are good enough or not?

2. As you are into flower you should get a heavier PK since that is what you plant wants now. You could give it a shot once to replenish the nitrogen, but after that you need the appropriate food.

3. I would stay away from miracle grow hahaha wouldn't say it's the best for what toy need it to do. A great base feed easy to use and is organic is biobizz GROW 1m per litre job done you can't go wrong buddy you will soon see the benifits.

4. #4 mjmama25, Jan 10, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2015
    You're better off just using water until you can afford an appropriate plant food. Nothing Scott's or MG should ever come near a matijuana plant. Even if it claims to be organic. You are better off sourcing some guano, kelp, worm castings, molasses.... any or all of those things will be better than MG. I promise.

5. if its all you got, and all you have access to is the garden section at walmart/kmart, the All Purpose is okay to take her through veg, but in flower you want something more for fruit n flower production, like a MG bloom booster for roses...follow the directions on the box, but you will want to flush it out of the soil before you harvest. With care, bud grown off of a proper blend of wal mart fertilizer can be pretty damn tasty... 

past that, you just have to watch how she reacts, there are picture guides to show if there are any nutrient issues and there are very simple ways to remedy them.

6. You can get stuff for cannabis miles better that miracle grow for the same price that would play a better part in the plants life. Is ordering off the net an issue for you? I could give u a list of GOOD QUALITY basic grow and bloom for a cheap price