Mint Indica seeds?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Cubbie Boy, Nov 24, 2020.

1. I'm looking for a source of mint scented and flavored Indica seeds, if there is such a thing. Sure, I've seen a few seed banks selling sort of minty stuff, mixed with other scents and flavors, but not where the mint is the main thing. I LOVE sandalwood cannbis as well, but I've had that before, and I really want some cool mint.

2. Chocolate mint og

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

3. Thank you very much. :)

4. Thanks. I looked up this strain, and it does sound very good. But it doesn't seem to be available anywhere, at least not yet. Maybe it's too new to be common already. I only found one seed company that sells it, Humboldt, and they're shut down now.

5. Maybe snowcap ?

6. I greatly appreciate your help here, but despite the name of chocolate mint, the description in the link you gave here does not mention mint or chocolate. And it's like this with every description of every, "minty", strain I've ever read, when you get into the details of it, they don't even mention mint.

7. I looked it up,and it sounds tasty, but it's an energizing sativa, and I want a sleepy Indica. But thanks anyway. :)

8. I didnt post it actually sayin thats what it would taste or smell like lol my bad ur not gonna find much that is actually gonna taste like that maybe but thats a maybe u can get somethin close if u get up in the Connossoure strains

• Like Like x 1
  9. I expect it to take quite awhile, maybe years, to get what I want, because it's hard making sense of the online seed banks. I see stuff that I want, but then the website only takes Euros, and not US dollars, and I realize that getting what I want won't be easy. I did put in an order for Afghan mix seeds, because I love sandalwood as much as mint.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Watermelon ice smells and tastes very minty!! Now I got this from my local dispensary so don't know the availability of seeds but I'm telling you that strain burns the nose with Vicks vapor rub when you smell it. Lol

• Like Like x 1
  11. Thanks, yep, couldnt find it.

12. U can't get it anymore. Humboldt seeds are not selling due to law suit

Sent from my SM-N960U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
  13. Yeah i just found out few notes ago i had no clue until then tho lol

• Like Like x 1
  14. I am not going to put in the work for you but here is the idea on how to get what you are looking for...
    Google what terpines are in/cause mint flavor/smell.. once you have this information search strains based on the terrine you find gives mint flavor.
    Just popcorn 2 cents. ;)

• Like Like x 2