Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Minor Insomnia from weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Anulpanda, Jul 11, 2011.

1. Let me lay out a little background foundation for ya first...

Id say Im a pretty light smoker. I smoke at at a MAX 3 times a week. And thats for summer. During school I only smoke on the weekends. When I do smoke its usually around .5 - 1.5
    And I usually smoke mid-day with some good friends.

Fastforwards now. Since Ive been grounded, ive smoked for the last 3 nights. Pretty late id say 2 or 3 each night, usually dont stay up past one by myself. Fell asleep like a baby.

Its been 2 days since my little binge, and I feel perfectly normal, until I try to sleep. I dont think about bud or anything I just dont feel sleepy or tired.

So whats goin on with me guys? I recently had to go on a 2 month t-break so I know im not addicted, but Ive never had insomnia this bad before. Worst case scenario is I get over this very soon & stop smoking at night.

Sorry if Im overly worried or something but Im pretty concious of my health. I like to stay fit, I dont drink or smoke cigs, and I love my sleep. So yeah...

2. Seems to me you may have been staying up late and smoking later than you usualy did and got your sleep shedual messed way the hell up. Or you got cabin feaver from bein grownded and just have the gitters lol either way its not the weed so dont worry it will pass. I smoke to get sleep this posted at 4:24in the morning after a few nice bowls lmao.

3. I have insomnia right now. It's five in thenmorning Nd ive been awake for two hours. Can't sleep for some reason. Might talk to my folks into letting me get some medication .... Too bad I'm in nj

4. Same here bro almost 6 and not an eyefull of sleep. It suckss.
    Im hoping its just my sleep schedule being fucked up like that dude up there said but It takes me like 2 hours to go to sleep anyways.

And if your talking about bud as the "medication", Im pretty sure NJ has medicinal Mj haha. If you were talking about sleeping pills or some shit then nvm.

And enjoy New Jersey I fuckin love that place. About to go there next week to Wildwood fuck yeah.

5. What theres pills for helping you sleep? I tryed that shit it dont work. Only one do all cure all and thats weed. Back pain smoke a bowl no sleep smoke a bowl.

6. Lol, when I smoke at night I always stay up and I don't even know why. It sucks but oh well.

7. Sounds like you may be smoking some sativa strains they keep me up. But indica always hellps me sleep.

8. smoking then trying to go to sleep doesnt help, you gotta toke up an hour or 2 before bed to sleep well. when i get high my mind becomes more active with thoughts and ideas so its difficult to sleep high.

9. My mind is always full of thaughts but being able to zone out to soke tunes or a tv show helpsme stop thinking. I get what yoyr saying totaly i always smoke a while before i go to bed.