Minor accident on the road

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by GGrass, Nov 29, 2011.

1. Wut. If you're talking about the people passing definitely not haha. On back roads I go speed limit on the highway I go speed limit on cruise control. I drive like the cops are watching all the time.

2. Haha oh, you seemed offended by my previous comment so I thought you were one of those people

3. By rear view did you mean side mirror?
    My rear view mirror is on the inside of my car :p

I get pretty aggressive when people are dicks too, but I've been cutting my anger short recently

4. #24 CdnTokes, Nov 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2011
    Double post. Sorry

5. [quote name='"vespathug"']I think road rage is like hereditary though cuz I distinctly remember going somewhere with my grandma when I was like 4 and she was shooting a fucking gun out the window at some guy[/quote]

This shit cracked me up. Hahahaha

6. I road rage like a mamma jamma. I don't know why but I am chill everywhere else but when there are idiot drivers. Be careful two of my buddies just died last week in a car crash, no one was drunk just a shitty accident.

7. Cause when some dick on his cell phone in a big brown van cuts you off , WITHOUT using his blinker, it just lights a fire underneath you that cant be put out

8. Dude how the fuck did a car clip your rear view

9. My grandfather did shit like that...with me in the car.

:laughing:

10. My mistake. Not rear view mirror, but side view mirror...

11. Man. I threw a full coke bottle at some bitchs windshield and it spider webbed up. Feel bad about that now lol. I definitely was not high though.