Minnesota

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by maleadapted, Jun 2, 2009.

1. yup, go vikes :)

2. Undefeated!!!!! all i can say lets keep this shit up bout to go get k-pinned on a super empty stomach. Good idea?

3. I always eat my pills on an empty stomach. or try too

Take kpins sublingually (under the tounge).

4. Somewhat bump for Minnesota! And I wanna second this. Kpins under the tongue is pure win; leaves a minty fresh taste in your mouth and gets you feelin' pretty epic.

I love the scene around the cities. Super cheap rolls, amazing cid, named strains are common for bud, DMT abound, and some decent yay too.

Not to mention the overabundance of Ket.

<3 MN Rave Scene.

5. Thirded on Kpins under the tongue. I love the way they dissolve :p

Also, I haven't really gotten into the rave scene here yet. I just found a hookup for some rolls/other goodies last weekend so I'm pretty stoked about that, but yeah other than that, I need to go to a rave or something.

Also, damn Twins....:mad:

6. well hello minnesota, just gettin up from a awesome trip last night/this morning. been sleeping most of today last night was so great

7. SNOW!!! hahah crazy we completely skipped fall. Chillin on some oxy and klonopin for my back and cold. They might call in a codine/prometh prescription since i have such a bad cough. :)

such a lazy day, playin madden, nhl, and NFS shit until MNF is on.

lucky to have been in this state for my whole life, knowning pretty much everyone, great connects. I love my life.

8. i know man right. went out to get the paper, and theres green leaves still on most of our trees. grass growing up. then the tops of the leaves are all covered in snow. it was like seeing two seasons at once, well two that are opposites

9. Awesome description of outside right now xD

I tripped face off'a some nice n,n-DMT at like three, and the leaves and snow and colours outside were AMAZING. x3

10. ^ I KNOW! wtf is with the weather, i walk out for classes this morning and there's fucking 3 inches on the ground

11. I usually do to but i mean reeeeeeeeeeeeally empty but i'm having a good time 10 kpins a 40 of 211 and half a bacardi mohito thing and maybe a 24 oz bud with lime if i'm lucky

12. im from SD...i got to your state to buy pipes :)

13. Where at in SD? People I knew usually had to go to Marshall to buy some pipes, too.

14. South Eastern part of the state, usually go to sioux city or mankato...though i hear there is a decent shop in luverne MN i still wanna go to

15. ahahaha fuck that man i'm going to school in marshall and the only headshop is in the back of a small tobacco shop with the highest prices and worst selection i've quite possibly ever seen. please don't go to marshall for pipes unless you wanna hit me up to blaze :smoke:

in other news add me to that list of spiritual/enlightenment trippers; i try to stay away from the drunks as best i can but dayum there are no psychedellics to be found round here :wave:

16. ya theres nothing around me but some occasional, expensive, and shitty mushies. thats why i stocked up on lucy at harvest fest. but ill be gettin some good mushies in a couple weeks that im stoked for

17. ahh man i wanted to go to harvestfest this year so badly but i just did not have the funds at the time. mebbe next year i'll see you there!

18. just follow the drums man. after the shows, ill be goin around the whole night trippin and jammin. im planning on going to project earth and bella vida, but i might not make harvest. im gonna try to go to a friends wedding out in utah and itll probably be around the same time so...

19. Im also from Willmar and I agree the scene sucks, but wut can u expect, right? But at least there is usually dank buds around for me to puff on. And yeah i dont know whats so great about adderall these days, I kno a lot of people that like to binge on that shit. I need to get my hands on some mushies.

20. I go to willmar everyday. that place does suck, lots of tweakers everywhere