Minnesota Smokers (and everyone else!)

Discussion in 'General' started by Deleted member 105190, Feb 25, 2010.

1. I usually smoke with the same two friends of mine. We usually try to go out and do stuff high and our new thing is going to Nickelodean Universe at MOA until closing and then walking around downtown Minneapolis the rest of the night. I would recommend anyone in the area to go to MOA and do the rides and rollercoasters at NU. My personal favorite was called the Rock bottom plunge--It goes around 40mph, lasts about 30 seconds, flips 2 or 3 times, and at one point you go straight down. It's the most awesome insane terrifying thing we've ever experienced haha! And we are definitely going back soon! The whole experience was rather weird, we don't really remember a video of what we saw, but rather an image of what we saw while on the ride, if that makes sense! The rollercoaster pictures that you get when you are high are priceless too!

Long story short--If you haven't done theme parks high I would recommend you doing so! I can't wait to try Valley Fair this summer!

Anyone tried the rides at MOA? Any other theme parks, share your experiences and thoughts! Know of something more amazing then rollercoasters baked? Please share!