Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Minimum Threshold of High

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Ripathon, Apr 12, 2011.

1. Okay guys, I introduced myself in the Introduction forum so if y'all don't know me, the name's Jargon. But hey, if you want to know more (which I doubt you do), check out my intro thread!

At any rate, I'm a newbie to the weed scene. I have chronic back pain as well as insomnia so I pick up the greenest from my local dispensary. First smoke was at the age of 23, yes yes I know, late bloomer. And of course, as a rookie, I have a-many questions to ask the seasoned vets.

Okay, now to be completely honest, whenever I smoke weed, I like to get minimally high. As of right now, I have a corn-cob pipe, and I have rolled a few joints and blunts.

Obviously, the joints and blunts get me past the minimal high. The corn-cob gets me higher than I'd like as well. So my question is, what device or method is BEST for reaching that minimum threshold of high? Does it involve the amount of weed? The device? The mouth piece? Bowl size? Etc. etc. If you guys have any suggestions about any of this please feel free to let me know.

Have a great month and keep it real.

Jargon

2. I'd recommend a one hitter or a small glass chillum.

3. Its the amount of weed, try taking one or two hits and see how you feel. Also you could try a very weak edible.

4. simply smoke less weed, take smaller hits and wait time in between tokes so you can feel how the thc is effecting you. if i was in your situation i would just smoke out of bowls, chilliums or maybe a bubbler

5. Space your hits out so you can better gauge how high you are before you take another, often times it's just that one extra hit that can send you over into higher than you want to be

6. I only know methods for maximum threshold of high sorry for not being able to help.

7. I'd recommend a one hitter and some dank. Just take like two hits and you'll be good to go man