Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Minimal Amounts?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by When??, Jul 15, 2010.

1. Sup blades. I've been reading a lot about drug tests here and other places, and it seems that most people have problems with frequent smoking. I had my first probation meeting the 9th and passed (hadn't smoked in a good while). From yesterday back I've smoked 4 times, all between 2-4 hits. Would it still be in my system the same amount of time as if I had been smoking frequently for a month or something? I have a very fast metabolism, low body fat, and I'm sweating constantly (it's Texas and I'm always active outside). Thanks, I appreciate it a lot.

2. Well, the basic rule is the less you smoke, the quicker you get rid of the toxins. So to answer the question "Would it still be in my system the same amount of time as if I had been smoking frequently for a month or something?" No.

Here is some more info on drug tests.