mini plant?

Discussion in 'Security' started by chuckiez, Sep 14, 2010.

1. is there anyway to grow a small low risk plant that will blossom? i was thinking of growing but in reality with school and work and everything else i probably couldnt smoke a QP in a year without getting caught so i was wondering if i could grow a small plant to get about that?:smoking:

2. bump........................

3. probably wouldnt be to small but you could definantly grow a plant that grows a quarter pound if grown properly

4. You could pull it off with a small plant. I left my plant in too small of a pot while it was vegging and that stumped its growth. It's fine because I didnt expect a great big plant outdoors. Anyway my plant is literally like only 8 inches of bud. It's real small and doesnt stink up my room when I take it in to look at. It's a lot easier than ya think.

5. it would have to be indoors as well

6. any expeirienced growers or people that have done it might be outdoors if possible

7. as long as a seedling is 3 weeks old you can flower and get 1/8-1/4 under cfl

8. My smallest plant is about 1.5 feet tall and it's 5-6 weeks into flowering haha

9. grow the plant in a smaller sized pot, about a 3 gallon pot and youll yeild aabout an 8th or more. depends on a few things. Smaller pots restrict intense growth of the roots and determines the size of the plant.:wave: