mini marijuana grow! goal:grow the smallest plant with the most yeild

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by nickbic, Oct 14, 2012.

1. my names nick, I consider myself an experienced grower now, thanks to all you guys on GC. i love everything about growing, smoking, and anything else weed related but growing indoors required to much time and attention from me that it took over my life, but what about a few "mini" plants?

2. day 1-

I picked the biggest seed and the seed thats most diffrent(its black,tan, and green, with white stripes) both are germinating in perlite in sealed jars being heated my convection through rocks, the striped seed (left jar) is in a water/tea mix, the bigger seed (right jar) is in very stanky(but clear and clean) bong water

3. image-589492363.jpg

more updates/ pics to come

4. Sounds interesting, how does the tea and bong water help with germinating?
    I assume PC grow?

5. I smoke my plants up.. I just like to smoke.. I figure they might too.. Not sure if it's strain specific on which plants like smoking er not. Haven't done any scientific studies yet. They don't seem to complain bout it though ;)

6. [quote name='"sobre"']I smoke my plants up.. I just like to smoke.. I figure they might too.. Not sure if it's strain specific on which plants like smoking er not. Haven't done any scientific studies yet. They don't seem to complain bout it though ;)[/quote]

Smoke is bad for plants...

7. Heres what you do to get a small plant,

Get a Low Rider strain.

LST it like Mad, and keep a light as close as you can to it without burning the plant.

Im doing that ATM with my grow, (cba to link thread)