Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by I'm Not Sober, May 9, 2012.

1. #1 I'm Not Sober, May 9, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 9, 2012
    [​IMG]

Who's getting this game tonight? I have my points ready (1600) and now the count down begins.

The last time I played minecraft was in the very early stage of the game, when you could only place colored blocks. I have a lot to learn!

So how many blades are going to be building blocks on the 360 side?

We could finally build.. Grasscity..

2. I'll be getting it. I didn't know it was coming out tomorrow.

3. Yep. I think it's supposed to come out at around 12AM-3AM PST, but I've heard that you can get DLC early from the xbox website, which I've linked in the image above. I don't know if it works for games as well, but I'm still going to refresh the page every twenty or so minutes.

4. I will also be purchasing it asap. All my time with the PC version goes to admin'n the server and creating mega builds, will be fun to get back into Survival.

And what's with all the Blades that play Minecraft but are not playing it on the GC server? You guys are missing out, just sayin'. ;)

5. I still have my old account, but the FPS drops really low whenever I try to play it on the pc. My computer is crap. 360 edition won't take long to be where the PC version is at though.

6. I'll probably get it in a few weeks. Been looking forward to it for a while

7. Ah yeah system demands are too high for this game lol.

I agree though, like I posted in the server thread, it's amazing when you compare this to the Pocket Edition at release. This port is leagues ahead of it in being a near PC Minecraft experience at this time in it's lifespan. And after seeing how far PE has come it will be awesome when they start updating this.

A lot of people complain about the 1kx1k world size... but honestly that's plenty big for survival. The main thing that gets to me is the lack of jungles... as that is the best biome in the game by far.

Excited to start playing though.

8. I'll be on it next Friday look me up on the box 'eye get money b' if i don't have room add my ghost account 'dorey n bob bob' I have plenty of room to link the lists

9. I got it!!! Time to play a little before work, after work gonna play hard!

10. Just downloaded it a little over an hour ago and I've spent the majority of my time helping people with their maps. So I'm already down to blaze up and build some shit with anyone, GT: StonedAssasin14 :bongin: :wave:

11. I'll be sure to get you guys on my friends. GT: wootbeer

12. I got it last night, loving it so far. Especially the split screen. If anyone wants to play my gamertag is my username; TBLacK457. Im still a noob though haha. Ill be on after i get home from work at around 6 PM EST.

13. Is it like identical to the PC version?
    I wanna get it.

14. I'm getting it soon.If you want to play with me just add GT ONEkingscar

15. I've been playing this non-stop since it came out, I have a large group of 7 friends. We have a huge castle going with mines, farms, the whole nine yards. We're stocking up on materials for when the updates come out. Can't wait to start breeding animals and stuff

This shit took FOREVER

[​IMG]

I think it's like version 1.6, but it will updated frequently until it is up to speed with the PC version.

16. We got an Xbox server going for GC people yet?

All add me at: LOLYOULOSEGIRL

MC bitches.

17. I'm probably going to get it, looks like a lot of funnnnn!!

18. lol i like what the picture says.[​IMG]

19. I've got it!

I could use some tips if anyones got any!

20. I just started playing the game. It's pretty fun. Haven't really built much yet I'm just mining like crazy.

What can you do with lava? And anyone know any cool skins?